Scavengers (from former devs of Halo 5, Battlefield 1, COD: WWII

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

No mentioned platforms yet but we can assume it will come to PS4.

Former Halo and Battlefield developers announce multiplayer ‘co-opetition’ game Scavengers
https://gematsu.com/2018/03/former-halo ... scavengers
Midwinter Entertainment, a new game studio established by Josh Holmes, the former studio head and creative director for the Halo franchise at 343 Industries, has announced Scavengers, a multiplayer “co-opetition” team battle game set in a frozen wilderness.

Midwinter Entertainment is formed of games industry veterans whose previous works include Halo 5: Guardians, Battlefield 1, Halo 4, Battlefield 4, Halo: Reach, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: WWII, and much more.
Scavengers puts players in the role of young survivors fighting in a not-so-distant future, where cataclysmic events have triggered a new ice age. The game will combine exploration, survival and combat elements, while maintaining a focus on teamwork and cooperative game mechanics.

By dividing the action between multiple servers in the cloud, all of which contribute to building and running a seamless and consistent world, SpatialOS allows more sophisticated artificial intelligence, more AI entities and players occupying a seamless, shared environment, and a larger, more detailed and more deeply simulated game world than can be supported by the traditional client-server architecture used in online gaming.

Players will begin each game by equipping their scavenger, exploring the wilds, fighting and allying with other human players to complete objectives, gathering resources and battling against AI-controlled enemy factions. Large and unpredictable AI populations, combined with the balance of co-operation and competition between the human players, will create rich, repeatable gameplay.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)