Star Ocean: The Last Hope 4K & Full HD Remaster (PS4/PC)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://gematsu.com/2017/10/star-ocean-l ... ced-ps4-pc

Square Enix has announced Star Ocean: The Last Hope 4K & Full HD Remaster for PlayStation 4 and PC. It will launch as a digital-only title for 2,800 yen on November 28 in Japan.

As its name implies, Star Ocean: The Last Hope 4K & Full HD Remaster is a 4K resolution and full HD remaster of Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Here are the list of features for each version:

PlayStation 4 Version

Resolution: From 720p on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 –> PlayStation 4 Pro: Maximum 4K / PlayStation 4: Full HD
Functionality to change image settings (shadow and blur settings, etc.)
Trophy support
Share button support

PC Version

Functionality to change screen resolution
Functionality to change image settings (shadow and blur settings, etc.)
Steam Achievements support
Mouse, keyboard, and PC controller support
Functionality to take screenshots without the UI

JP Trailer
z3kEn
Momento Mori

https://www.dualshockers.com/star-ocean ... um=twitter
Today Square Enix announced that the recently-revealed Star Ocean: The Last Hope – 4K & Full HD Remaster is coming to the west.

The release (which is going to be exclusively digital) is going to happen just a couple of days after Japan, on November 28th. Platforms will be exactly the same, PS4 and PC via Steam.

The game will be remastered to up to 4K resolution on PS4 Pro and PC, and the Steam version will also get keyboard and mouse controls. Interestingly, both versions will have rather extensive level of detail settings.

The price will be rather affordable at $20.99, and PlayStation Plus and Steam users will get a further 10% discount until December 12th.

Within the same date, Steam purchases will also grant a downloadable mini-soundtrack. Buying the game from the PlayStation Store before January 8th will net you a PS4 theme and a set of PSN avatars.

Below you can also see the rather forgiving minimum system requirements for PC; even if that’s not gonna get you anywhere close to 4K, of course.

Processor: Intel core i3 2100 / AMD A8-6500
Memory: 2 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
z3kEn
Momento Mori

launch trailer