[Rumor] Atlus teasing Catherine 2?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Atlus held a 30-minute live stream earlier today to recruit new potential employees at the new Studio Zero internal development team, dubbed the “Golden Recruitment Special Program.”

The live stream was “Golden Playhouse” themed, which was the narrative framework behind the 2011 release, Catherine.. Music from the puzzle platformer was played throughout the program. The introduction and conclusion of the live stream was given by Trisha, a character and host from Catherine.

At the very end of the live stream, Trisha seemingly speaks to Atlus directly, asking when she will get her turn next to the upcoming fantasy RPG Project Re Fantasy. She then teases that, for those awaiting this, there might be surprises in store, and expresses surprise when her “next job” might be discussed.

An English subtitled video of the Trisha segment during the live stream can be found below:

The full archive of the live stream, in Japanese, can be found below as well. The live stream featured the following Studio Zero staff members, discussing their start in the industry and their work in Studio Zero:

-Katsura Hashino (Atlus Studio Zero / Producer & Director)
-Shigenori Soejima (Atlus Artwork Team / Designer)
-Shoji Meguro (Atlus Sound Team / Composer)
http://personacentral.com/atlus-teases- ... ve-stream/