Lost Sphear (from 'I am Setsuna' devs ; RPG) 1.23.2018

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Japanese Teaser

15 minutes of gameplay

‘World Introduction’ trailer

http://gematsu.com/2017/05/tokyo-rpg-fa ... -switch-pc
The next title from I Am Setsuna developer Tokyo RPG Factory is Lost Sphear for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC (Steam), publisher Square Enix announced. It will launch this fall in Japan, and in early 2018 in North America and Europe for $49.99.

In the west, Lost Sphear will be available digitally, with PlayStation 4 and Switch physical editions available exclusively through the Square Enix Online Store.

Here’s an overview of the game, via Square Enix:

The adventure of Lost Sphear begins in a remote town where a young boy, Kanata, awakens from a devastating dream to find his hometown disappearing. To stop the world from being lost forever, Kanata and his comrades set out to rebuild the world around them with the power of Memory by manifesting thoughts into matter.

Expanding upon the beloved features from their debut title, I Am Setsuna, Lost Sphear features an enhanced gameplay system with a revamped ATB battle system where players can strategize and freely adjust their placement mid-fight, seamless environments, and various locations to explore.

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Kaya pala similar art style at battle system. Same developers pala. :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Pre-launch trailer
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Di ko pa nalaro yung firstfirs 'i am setsuna' lol, puro kasi rpg na mahahaba nilalaro ko :D