[Rumour] The Elder Scrolls, Fallout Dev Is Working on a Game of Thrones Title

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/08/ ... ones_title
A rumour that's erupted overnight, Bethesda may have a project in the works that's based on the wildly popular Game of Thrones property. All of the current speculation is swirling around a single product page on US retailer Target's website, which simply reads "Bethesda: Game of Thrones". Not really much to go on, is there?

Still, it's a potentially exciting premise. If "Bethesda" refers to Bethesda Game Studios - that's the actual developer behind The Elder Scrolls series and the modern Fallout games - then we could have an open world Game of Thrones role-playing title on our hands. There's little doubt that such a thing would set the market on fire.

However, it's also entirely possible that the "Bethesda" part refers to the publisher, in which case this product could be absolutely anything. Let's not forget that Bethesda has a hand in mobile gaming, for starters.