Shadow of the Tomb Raider [PS4,XB1,PC]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Leaked

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... ed-report/
Shadow of the Tomb Raider was leaked in a rather unusual way when a Reddit user posted a photo, which he took on a subway in Montreal, that outed the game’s existence. Following the discovery, Kotaku confirmed that it was legit and we’ve heard that Eidos Montreal is developing the title.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sana lang mas pahabain nila yung laro...mas natuwa pa ko dito kesa sa uncharted
**** ****!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

lol I haven't even finished the last game yet
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Balak ko rin kumuha ng Rise of the Tomb Raider.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ayos yung rise of tomb raider, enjoy laruin para ka na rin nag uncharted...
**** ****!
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

New Tomb Raider Announcement Coming in 2018
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

nice, haven't even finished the last game yet lol
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Mukha naman magkakaroon ng sequel kasi bumenta naman yun Tomb Raider at Rise of the Tomb Raider.
At least hindi katulad nung isang square enix title na hanggang ngayon ay ginagatasan pa rin nila via DLC. :bigmouth:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Teaser Trailer

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... announced/
Square Enix promises more information will come with a full reveal next month on April 27.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Mukhang Mayan/Aztec treasures/artifacts naman ngayon ang i-raid niya.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Time to start and finish Rise of the Tomb Raider. :D
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

Di na Crystal Dynamics ito diba? Rise of the tomb raider was more of a 1.5 rather than a part 2 for me. They also turned the "next door girl" look of the first game to an american standard of beauty; a MILF. She looks 10 years older and into lip injection.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I hope they improve on the story and the voice acting for the next game. The game's story really is trash-tier, and I couldn't get into any of it.

In terms of gameplay, I hope they make it less floaty and more tight (in terms of movement and shooting) - the TPS combat is really bad compared to other tighter shooting games. Also combat encounters in Rise of the Tomb Raider were really just standard fare, with the AI being about as bad as it can be.

There was a lot to like in RoTR from a presentation standpoint. The graphics were insane, I liked the art style, and the lighting model and HDR were topnotch. The puzzles and the challenge tombs were pretty great. But everything else was mediocre or pretty poorly implemented.

I think they have a long way to go in terms of rounding out the entire game's package. Nonetheless, I hope they did a lot of retooling for this game, and improve on a lot of RoTR's weaknesses.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Oink McOink wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:57 am Di na Crystal Dynamics ito diba? Rise of the tomb raider was more of a 1.5 rather than a part 2 for me. They also turned the "next door girl" look of the first game to an american standard of beauty; a MILF. She looks 10 years older and into lip injection.
Yes. But Eidos Montreal is the same team who did the first two games.
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ah, so Eidos Montreal and CD made Tomb Raider together? But now it's solely EM making it? I didn't know that. :D
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Forgot to post this since we're all busy with this little movie called Avengers. :lol:

The End of the Beginning

May Season Pass and coop play din pala ito.
https://www.psu.com/news/shadow-of-the- ... enge-tomb/
The Shadow of the Tomb Raider Season Pass will give players access to seven new adventures. These new missions will be called ‘Paths’.

Each Path will introduce a new strand of the narrative and will include a new Challenge Tomb. Additionally, each of these missions will feature a new skill, outfit and a new weapon.

Interestingly, the first mission that players can enjoy with the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Season Pass will add co-op gameplay. That means you’ll need to work together to solve the first Challenge Tomb.
-----

So ang developers pala nito Eidos Montreal with support from Crystal Dynamics.

Eidos Montreal Explains Why It’s Leading Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s Development
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... -is-eidos/
Eidos developers explained that the team wanted to do something different after finishing work on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and that the studio’s experience with social and hub elements in Deus Ex is something that’ll “fit perfectly with Lara’s arc,” making Eidos the “perfect choice” for Shadow of the Tomb Raider‘s development.

“It’s like new flavors,” said narrative director, Jason Dozois. “You don’t want to always do the same thing. It gets stale. You want to switch it up and let a new team take over.”
Sana hindi ito katulad ng Devil May Cry 2. :(

I love how Lara looks in Rise of the Tomb Raider. She was created very beautifully in that game. I hope she won't look too different in the third game.
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Whaaat?! I didn't like yung look ni Lara sa Rise, sa first eh she looks like the girl next door which is perfect, sa Rise eh mukha sya MILF in botox (aka americanized). Ahahaha

Can't see very much sa Shadow, though, because of the mud. She looks mature though but not in a bad way.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Magkaiba pa yung itsura niya sa PS3 at PS4 version nung reboot.

Yung sa Rise, perfect look, at least for me. To each his own nga siguro. :mrgreen:
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

To each his own. Truts. Hehehehe

When a character unleashes their badas*ery, like with Nathan Drake, I always think: In the real world, we call these people serial killers. Ahahaha