Monster Hunter World PS4/XB1/PC

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Monster Hunter World x Devil May Cry

You’ll get to fight hellish foes in Monster Hunter: World to earn this devious combination of the Force Edge and Alastor. In Monster Hunter, that weapon falls in the Charge Blade category, and typically features a hefty shield that, when combined with its matching sword, can turn into a massive axe. As you can see, we’re putting a bit of a DMC twist to the formula and leaving the shield out of the picture altogether (you’ll still be able to guard though) and instead of a sword turning into an axe, you’ll get a Force Edge that turns into a massive Alastor. I, for one, cannot wait to wield one of these and slash a Deviljho in the face… to see if it cries. Please stay tuned for more information on when this content will be available. It will be available to all Monster Hunter: World players; you just need to complete the right Event Quest when the time comes.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

I wonder kung isasama din kaya dito si Geralt of Rivia.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

When Dante and Chun Li made out... :lol: :sweat:

US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

:lol:

Ang ganda ni Chun-Li diyan a.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Monster Hunter World will use the Denuvo anti-tamper tech, parity with consoles, unlike to support mods

Capcom has just announced that Monster Hunter World will come to the PC on August 9th, however things are not looking really great. According to its Steam store page, Monster Hunter World will be using the controversial Denuvo anti-tamper tech.

We know some PC gamers boycott games that use this particular anti-tamper tech – regardless of whether it affects performance or not – so that will be something that may potentially hurt the game’s PC sales.

Not only that, but it appears that at launch the PC version will have the exact same visuals with the console versions and that it may not support mods.

When asked about mod support, Ryozo Tsujimoto told PCGamer that the team does not have anything to announce at this time. As for cross-platform multiplayer? Not going to happen.

“I want to synch these up as much as possible, but as mentioned previously regarding title updates, the differences in versions between platforms may prevent them being completely the same time.

Last but not least, when asked about the visuals of the PC version, Tsujimoto said that when the game launches the visuals will have parity with the console versions, though Capcom is considering releasing a free update after launch.
SOURCE: https://www.dsogaming.com/news/monster- ... port-mods/
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 unable to run Monster Hunter World with 60fps on highest settings at 1440p, PC screenshots
Monster Hunter World releases next month on the PC and it appears that some people have already gotten their hands on it. Resetera’s ‘FluffyQuack‘ who got access to it has shared some initial performance impressions, and shared some PC screenshots that you can find below.

As FluffyQuack noted, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 is simply unable to offer a 60fps experience at 1440p on the Highest settings. On High settings this powerful GPU is able to offer 60fps in the Hub area and on Medium settings it can offer 65fps. Ouch.

“I did a quick performance test in the starting hub (running the game at 2560×1440):
Highest preset: 44
Highest preset (except for volumetric set to “high”): 50
High preset: 60
Mid preset: 65
Low preset: 108″

FluffyQuack used an Intel i7-4790K with 16GB of RAM so obviously he was not CPU limited. Moreover, he noted that Capcom has added a very taxing option, called Volume Rendering Quality, and that’s the first setting that gamers should disable in order to improve performance.

Do note that the aforementioned numbers appear to be minimum framerates as the user provided a comparison between the Highest settings with and without Volume Rendering Quality, and the game was running with 78fps. Still, it’s pretty obvious that PC gamers will need a GTX1080Ti in order to play it at 1440p, despite the fact that the game’s visuals are similar to those found in the console version.

Last but not least, here are the PC screenshots that FluffyQuack captured!
Click the link below for the screenshots:
SOURCE: https://www.dsogaming.com/news/nvidia-g ... reenshots/
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present