Rumor: Shin Megami Tensei HD also coming to PS4?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Atlus to Release Sequel to 4th Numbered Game for the PS4, According to Job Listing?
According to a recent Atlus job application description, a sequel to a popular series of the company’s which has reached the number “4” could be planned for a PlayStation 4 release.

With Persona 5 and Etrian Odyssey V having originally released last year, the assumption would be that the description is talking about a sequel to Shin Megami Tensei IV planned for a PS4 release, which would be the previously announced Shin Megami Tensei HD for the Nintendo Switch.

While Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey is explicitly labeled as a “3DS Project” on the official website, the upcoming console SMT game is labeled as an “HD Project,” which has brought speculation that the game could come to platforms other than the Switch.

However, as sokuho@hokanko writes, it is possible that this is a mistake or outdated text from a third-party responsible for the description of this job application, and that the “sequel” referred to would have been Persona 5 for the PS4, following Persona 4.

In terms of “biggest hit,” the Megami Tensei series had sold more copies cumulatively compared to the Persona series as of November 2016.
Read more> http://personacentral.com/rumor-atlus-j ... -to-4-ps4/