Platform: PS4, PS4 ProIn a lush, post-apocalyptic world where nature has reclaimed the ruins of a forgotten civilization, pockets of humanity live on in primitive hunter-gatherer tribes. Their dominion over the new wilderness has been usurped by the Machines – fearsome mechanical creatures of unknown origin.
Horizon Zero Dawn is an exhilarating new action role playing game exclusively for the PlayStation® 4 System, developed by the award winning Guerrilla Games, creators of PlayStation’s venerated Killzone franchise.
Genre: Action RPG
Developer: Guerrilla Games
Release Date: Feb 28, 2017
Editions & Pre-order bonus:
Pre-order DLC (may vary depending on region and edition ordered):
1. Standard Edition (Estimated SRP Php 2,499)1. Nora Machine Trapper Pack – a resource pack that includes modifications for your weapon and outfit, and resources for crafting ammo and traps.
2. Nora Lookout Outfit – a unique outfit with enhanced camouflage and an extra modification slot.
3. Nora Longshot Bow – a hunting weapon with improved accuracy and an extra modification slot.
2. Limited Edition (Estimated SRP Php 3,499)
3. Collectors Edition (Estimated SRP Php 5,999)1. 48-Page Artbook by Dark Horse – featuring Horizon Zero Dawn concept art
2. Steelbook Case – with exclusive cover artwork
3. 4 Resource Packs – the Carja Trader Pack, the Banuk Traveler Pack, the Nora Keeper Pack and the Nora Machine Trapper Pack
4. 2 Outfits – the Carja Storm Ranger Outfit and the Banuk Trailblazer Outfit
5. 2 Weapons – the Carja Mighty Bow and the Banuk Culling Bow
Reviews: Metacritic (88): http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstat ... -zero-dawn1. 9” Statue by Gentle Giant – featuring heroine Aloy in amazing detail
2. 48-Page Artbook by Dark Horse – featuring Horizon Zero Dawn concept art
3. Steelbook Case – with exclusive cover artwork
4. 4 Resource Packs – the Carja Trader Pack, the Banuk Traveler Pack, the Nora Keeper Pack and the Nora Machine Trapper Pack
5. 2 Outfits – the Carja Storm Ranger Outfit and the Banuk Trailblazer Outfit
6. 2 Weapons – the Carja Mighty Bow and the Banuk Culling Bow
Giant Bomb 5/5: http://www.giantbomb.com/reviews/horizo ... 0a&irgwc=1
Polygon: 95 http://www.polygon.com/2017/2/20/145760 ... illa-gamesHorizon: Zero Dawn is familiar but also really refreshing. It's not a short game (I spent around 30 hours with it), but the storytelling still feels concise and efficient. The combat has some nice options that make encounters fun, even when you're just stacking up stealth kills from the relative safety of a bush. And the presentation end of the game holds up its end of things with a solid soundtrack, great voice acting, and a cohesive design that makes all its disparate parts fit together. All in all, it's a great game, it's Guerrilla's strongest release to date
PS4 Pro implementation:http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/ ... zero-dawn/Horizon Zero Dawn thrums with the energy of a creative team finally allowed to explore something new. It builds on elements of open-world and loot-and-craft gameplay that we've seen before, but it does so within a context, a setting and a style that feel fresh. Horizon Zero Dawn discovers a stronger sense of its own personality in one game than Killzone ever managed across half a dozen. Guerrilla Games has long been developing some of the most buzzed-about games in the industry; with Horizon, it feels like it has finally found its own voice, one worthy of all that buzz.
1. Supports 4K resoultion via checkerboard at 2160p
2. 1080p supersampled
3. HDR support
4. Improved shadow maps
5. Improved anisotropic filtering
6. A performance mode was included in patch 1.02 that favors smoother framerates over resoultion
1. Launch Trailer:
2. Accolades trailer:
3. Show and Tell (4K)
Countdown to launch series:
2. Building the world:
3. The Machines
4. A true open world
5. Skills and abilities:
6. The rich narrative:
7. Crafting Systems: