Uncharted: The Lost Legacy [PS4]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
MegamanX
Street Fighter: The Movie
Street Fighter: The Movie
PSN ID: MegaZeroXX

^ parang 2 games for 1,795 only.
PSN ID: MegaZeroXX (HK) / Mega_ZeroXX (US)
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

free pa nga daw to para dun sa mga bumili ng UC4 deluxe edition noon.
**** ****!
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Quick impressions:

- <3 Chloe, really missed her personaity. She's got great chemistry with Nadine.
- goes without saying, but the game is gorgeous. Pro implementation is great, and hdr really shines here.
- story so far is very compelling, im about two hours in and cant comment much uet though.
- great balance between combat, platforming, story sequences, and stealth. I think they have the mix down correct here, whereas U4 felt a little bit padded sometimes.
- the level design keeps pace with U4, daming options and the verticality of some combat encounters really add a layer to combat/stealth.

So far, so good. Glad to have Chloe back!
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I've played a total of maybe 4 hours (may optional side stuff ako na ginawa that was surprisingly engaging and made me explore in Uncharted like I've never done before).

I can't stress enough how well balanced the game is. From combat, platforming, puzzle solving, exploring, story beats, this game is really well executed. I think a lot of people are sleeping on this game since it was originally just intended to be DLC, but I feel this is how Uncharted 4 should have been executed.

Balanced. Tight pacing. Great story moments. Excellent combat encounters. I'm pleasantly surprised of the overall quality of the game, most notably how they have fine tuned the Uncharted formula using two new directors.

This is up there in terms of the best games I've played this year. Well done ND.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Bilhin ko ito after ko matapos ang Uncharted 4. Or kapag nasama na ito sa mga sales. :D
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kung naka deluxe edition ka yata ng UC4 libre na daw ang LL ... di ko lang sure yung ibang details. nadaan ko lang online yung info na yun eh... :sweat:
**** ****!
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

This might just be the best uncharted yet, and my game of the year for 2017.

They managed to produce the best set piece sequence in all of uncharted. Chapter 9 may be the best chapter in any uncharted ever!

Took me 7.5 hours to finish, it was well paced, great writing, great story, great performances, and best gameplay of the series thus far.

Ito na updated rankings ko:

LL > 2 > 4 > 3> 1.

I hope we get more of Chloe and Nadine. This was excellent.
l-burna
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: achoo_23

Mga sir noob question, pre ordered this game at datablitz got my copy last tue. Us version kinuha ko, how come walang kasama na code for jak and daxter? thanks guys
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

l-burna wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:38 am Mga sir noob question, pre ordered this game at datablitz got my copy last tue. Us version kinuha ko, how come walang kasama na code for jak and daxter? thanks guys
I think for the R1 copy of the game, walang jak and dxter sa physical copy. I think they made this into a psn specific preorder bonus.
l-burna
PlayStation
PlayStation

Thanks sir, may chance pa ba way na makakuha ako ng free jak and daxter code? thanks sir
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

l-burna wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:01 pm Thanks sir, may chance pa ba way na makakuha ako ng free jak and daxter code? thanks sir
Hi sir, di ako sure eh, pero if walang code kasama yung game, then I guess wala na. It says na participating retailers lang may Jak and Daxter code, so baka yung supplier ng DB for R1 eh di nakakuha ng copies na may Jak and Daxter.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04 ... -released/
l-burna
PlayStation
PlayStation

Ganun ba sir dapat r3 na lang pala kinuha ko

Maganda ba yung jak and daxter na game sir? thanks
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

l-burna wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:27 pm Ganun ba sir dapat r3 na lang pala kinuha ko

Maganda ba yung jak and daxter na game sir? thanks
I've never played it sir to be honest, but from what I understand, it was among Playstation's best platformers in the PS2 era.
l-burna
PlayStation
PlayStation

Oh i see sir, hanap na lang ako siguro jak and daxter na game sir buy na lang ako. thanks sir for the heads up, sa replies
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Uncharted Lost Legacy lets play gameplay videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... ykvVmnC_5T