Naughty Dog Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Natatawa talaga ako tuwing naaalala ko yung panahon na umalis si amy hennig at justin richmond tapos lahat ng mga tao 'ano na nangyayare sa naughty dog?????!!!!' :lol:

Great insight as to what makes the Dogs the best in the industry.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and The Last of Us Part II Are Naughty Dog’s Only Current Plans
http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/03/29/ ... ent-plans/

In an interview with Game Informer, Naughty Dog President Evan Wells explained that the team really wanted to tell the story of The Lost Legacy, but it has no intention of making the Uncharted franchise into a series of spin-offs. In fact, Naughty Dog’s plans don’t get much more long-term than what we see with its two announced titles.
“We don’t plan that far ahead. Making a game is pretty tough, so we’re focused on getting what we’re currently working on out the door.

“We don’t have a grand plan to continue to do this serially or to create more side stories of other characters. We’re excited about the opportunity to delve into Chloe’s story and return to a fan favorite and to get this opportunity to tell an interesting story, producing some really great set pieces and some environments we’ve been interested in exploring. It’s an opportunity to accomplish those things without any greater plan for anything else.”
“The two team push was something back on The Last of Us Part I. We were attempting to hire and build out two fully-staffed teams, and just with the demands of development and our ambitions growing over the years and how much effort we’re putting into a single game, staffing two full teams was just impossible. What we’ve ended up with is about a team and a quarter, maybe a team and a third depending on the time of year.”
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

10 years of Uncharted
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage