[OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
User avatar
ron_bato
Blast Factor
Blast Factor
Posts: 7381
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 am

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by ron_bato » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:45 pm

^ Unfortunately kailangan daw siya for some missions (yung naval missions ata?) So to get the complete experience daw gamitin mo na din :) Hope you're enjoying it man!

User avatar
Yunarce
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:58 pm
PSN ID: Yunarce23

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by Yunarce » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:43 am

Has anyone tried to upgrade from ps3 to ps4? I think kade hindi pa pwede mag upgrade sa asian ver kase wala ako nakikita na ps3 to ps4 unlike sa us ps store. Gusto ko pa naman sana laruin sa ps4. Hehe.
Now Playing:
PS4: Destiny, FIFA 15, Madden 15, Diablo 3 ROS
Vita: Dragons Dogma
3DS: Layton vs Phoenix
PC: CS GO

PSN ID US (PLDT): Yunarce23

User avatar
altahi
Sports Champions
Sports Champions
Posts: 10599
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:14 pm
PSN ID: altahi
Location: House Hardy

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by altahi » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:05 am

Yunarce wrote:Has anyone tried to upgrade from ps3 to ps4? I think kade hindi pa pwede mag upgrade sa asian ver kase wala ako nakikita na ps3 to ps4 unlike sa us ps store. Gusto ko pa naman sana laruin sa ps4. Hehe.
Afaik wala atang upgrade offer sa Asian Stores. Ganyan din kase yung sa Battlefield 4 (PS3) na plano i-upgrade ng friend ko for PS4. Asian kase yung BF4 nya hehe.

May companion app daw yung ACIV? Has anyone tried? Baka may bayad yung app for mobile hehe.
Eat Sleep DELETE Repeat

User avatar
tagamaynila
Jumping Flash!
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:39 am
PSN ID: tagamaynila
Location: Duh!

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by tagamaynila » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:57 pm

I've tried the app. It's pretty useful for doing the fleet management when you're not playing the game. Since some of the missions you send your ships to can take hours to complete, it helps to get them on their way ahead of time until you can get back to playing the game. By then, hopefully the ships you sent will be back from missions they embarked on and the rewards are aready there for you to collect.

You can also read the database stuff you collected if you're interested in that. And most neat is you can listen to all your collected shanties!
There's coffee in my veins
PSN ID: tagamaynila

User avatar
theEnemy
IMBA
Posts: 5073
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:22 am
PSN ID: xtheEnemy
Location: Queens Boulevard

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by theEnemy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:13 am

wew natapos din!

best AC game so far.

Olats ang combination ng US PSN + R3 PS4 Game.
Nagloloko kumonek sa uPlay. Di ko tuloy nagamit kahit isang beses yung Fleet.

Pero pag sa Asian PSN Account ko nilaro ang dali nilang magconnect. 30%+ Nako nung nalaman ko, tinamad akong ulitin. hehe
PSN: xtheEnemy

User avatar
alex042795
Ico
Ico
Posts: 4121
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:37 pm
PSN ID: alex042795
Location: Milan

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by alex042795 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:48 am

theEnemy wrote:wew natapos din!

best AC game so far.

Olats ang combination ng US PSN + R3 PS4 Game.
Nagloloko kumonek sa uPlay. Di ko tuloy nagamit kahit isang beses yung Fleet.

Pero pag sa Asian PSN Account ko nilaro ang dali nilang magconnect. 30%+ Nako nung nalaman ko, tinamad akong ulitin. hehe
ouch R3 pa naman yung pinabili ko sa kuya ko para makamura :sweat:
Image
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 6157-7045-4229


Solid Green and Gold

3DS FC: 4098-6297-1697

User avatar
theEnemy
IMBA
Posts: 5073
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:22 am
PSN ID: xtheEnemy
Location: Queens Boulevard

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by theEnemy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:59 am

^
Gagana naman yung codes for DLCs (Missions, MP, Items). Tinotopak lang kumonek sa uPlay.

Pero baka din ito dun sa bug sa AC4-PS4 na pag 100+ friend mo nagloloko na. lol
PSN: xtheEnemy

User avatar
ron_bato
Blast Factor
Blast Factor
Posts: 7381
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 am

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by ron_bato » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:55 am

theEnemy wrote:^
Gagana naman yung codes for DLCs (Missions, MP, Items). Tinotopak lang kumonek sa uPlay.

Pero baka din ito dun sa bug sa AC4-PS4 na pag 100+ friend mo nagloloko na. lol
Oo yan yun, may problems kapag yung friends mo sa PSN 100+, sa fleet mode daw nangyayari ito. Sa battlefield din dati sa MP nagkakaproblema kapag lampas 100 friends mo, pero ngayon ewan ko na lang.

User avatar
alex042795
Ico
Ico
Posts: 4121
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:37 pm
PSN ID: alex042795
Location: Milan

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by alex042795 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:33 am

buti 92 palang friends ko :)
Image
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 6157-7045-4229


Solid Green and Gold

3DS FC: 4098-6297-1697

User avatar
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
Posts: 14264
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:02 pm
PSN ID: Seraph01
Location: Shin sekai

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by Seraph011 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Thinking of getting this as my 3rd game....trying to get a good deal sa LE sana eh. ^^
Seraph M.D.
An1mo

japogi78
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:56 pm
PSN ID: goodguy9001

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by japogi78 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:12 am

Mga sir, the only assassins creed game I played was the first one. I got bored after a few days on the game and sold it. Paulit-ulit lang kasi yung ginagawa. Track, pick-pocket, akyat sa highest tower/building etc. Worth it ba yung ACIV or baka manawa na naman ako? Convince me! lols

User avatar
alex042795
Ico
Ico
Posts: 4121
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:37 pm
PSN ID: alex042795
Location: Milan

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by alex042795 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:50 am

japogi78 wrote:Mga sir, the only assassins creed game I played was the first one. I got bored after a few days on the game and sold it. Paulit-ulit lang kasi yung ginagawa. Track, pick-pocket, akyat sa highest tower/building etc. Worth it ba yung ACIV or baka manawa na naman ako? Convince me! lols
worth it siguro. lahat ng AC nalaro ko maliban dito(OTW palang yung copy ko) at 1. :2thumbs: AC 1 daw kasi yung pinakapangit na AC, ibang iba na to dun :)
Image
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 6157-7045-4229


Solid Green and Gold

3DS FC: 4098-6297-1697

User avatar
boga123
PoPoLoCrois
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:28 pm
PSN ID: boga123
Location: UP Sunken Garden

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by boga123 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:50 am

alexandre042795 wrote:
japogi78 wrote:Mga sir, the only assassins creed game I played was the first one. I got bored after a few days on the game and sold it. Paulit-ulit lang kasi yung ginagawa. Track, pick-pocket, akyat sa highest tower/building etc. Worth it ba yung ACIV or baka manawa na naman ako? Convince me! lols
worth it siguro. lahat ng AC nalaro ko maliban dito(OTW palang yung copy ko) at 1. :2thumbs: AC 1 daw kasi yung pinakapangit na AC, ibang iba na to dun :)

I played the first AC and the 2nd AC. Finished both pero nabore ako. Pinilit ko lang talaga. Pero so far I'm enjoying this game. Must be because I'm forced to play this all the time dahil buggy yung 2k14, pero enjoy naman so far. :bigmouth:
PSN ID: boga123

DEBUT ALBUM NOW OUT FOR FREE!

Vandals on the Wall's 25th best local album for 2013!

http://thegeeksmusic.bandcamp.com

User avatar
ron_bato
Blast Factor
Blast Factor
Posts: 7381
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 am

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by ron_bato » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:57 am

^ Assassin's Creed 3 just told me that the franchise wasn't for me anymore. I had to drag myself to finish that game. I heard this one is better, but I just can't seem to push myself to finish it. I just really need a break from this game. Buti na lang regalo lang ito sa akin, kaya binenta ko na lang. :lol:

Maybe I playe this in the future when I absolutely have nothing to play, but aside from the ps4, I still need to finish infamous 2 and Shadow of the Colossus and ICO. :lol:

User avatar
boga123
PoPoLoCrois
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:28 pm
PSN ID: boga123
Location: UP Sunken Garden

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by boga123 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:45 pm

ron_bato wrote:^ Assassin's Creed 3 just told me that the franchise wasn't for me anymore. I had to drag myself to finish that game. I heard this one is better, but I just can't seem to push myself to finish it. I just really need a break from this game. Buti na lang regalo lang ito sa akin, kaya binenta ko na lang. :lol:

Maybe I playe this in the future when I absolutely have nothing to play, but aside from the ps4, I still need to finish infamous 2 and Shadow of the Colossus and ICO. :lol:

Sa franchise na 'to imho, kailangan mo talaga ng breaks. Didn't play AC3 and was almost tempted to buy AC on the vita but decided against it. Kaya ko siguro naenjoy tong black flag dahil sa tagal ng break. :lol:
PSN ID: boga123

DEBUT ALBUM NOW OUT FOR FREE!

Vandals on the Wall's 25th best local album for 2013!

http://thegeeksmusic.bandcamp.com

User avatar
ron_bato
Blast Factor
Blast Factor
Posts: 7381
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 am

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by ron_bato » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:06 pm

^ I bet ayun nga. I actualy skipped Revelations, and played AC 3 after Brotherhood. So natuwa pa ako sa kanya, then I realized that maybe this franchise is not for me at the moment. I hear good things about it, but I'm just really burnt out.

User avatar
theEnemy
IMBA
Posts: 5073
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:22 am
PSN ID: xtheEnemy
Location: Queens Boulevard

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by theEnemy » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:02 pm

japogi78 wrote:Mga sir, the only assassins creed game I played was the first one. I got bored after a few days on the game and sold it. Paulit-ulit lang kasi yung ginagawa. Track, pick-pocket, akyat sa highest tower/building etc. Worth it ba yung ACIV or baka manawa na naman ako? Convince me! lols
AC1 is the worst AC thats why.

Sobrang laki ng improvement ng AC2 at AC:B from AC1.

Tinamad ako ng husto sa ACIII though. Hanggang dun lang ako sa mission na gamit mo eh yung indian na babae ba yun. Binenta ko na. Pweh!

AC4 =win. Nagulat lang ako sa ending kasi may connection sa ACIII.
PSN: xtheEnemy

odalisque
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 10:08 pm

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by odalisque » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Started playing this yesterday! Enjoy naman so far. Didn't like AC III that much.

User avatar
altahi
Sports Champions
Sports Champions
Posts: 10599
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:14 pm
PSN ID: altahi
Location: House Hardy

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by altahi » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:56 pm

tagamaynila wrote:I've tried the app. It's pretty useful for doing the fleet management when you're not playing the game. Since some of the missions you send your ships to can take hours to complete, it helps to get them on their way ahead of time until you can get back to playing the game. By then, hopefully the ships you sent will be back from missions they embarked on and the rewards are aready there for you to collect.

You can also read the database stuff you collected if you're interested in that. And most neat is you can listen to all your collected shanties!
Libre ba yung app? May nakita kase akong app pero may bayad ata, baka magkaiba lang, nakalimutan ko yung name.

Nagbalik na naman pala yung glitch sa mga friends... meron din niyan sa ACIII eh, yung pivots, lolz
Eat Sleep DELETE Repeat

User avatar
carlo_0928
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:12 pm
PSN ID: karrrlo
Location: Rancho Sampaloc

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by carlo_0928 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Question lang,

R3 yung nabili ko, bakit hindi lumalabas TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION aveline mission na dlc sa US PSN na account? Alam ko sa mga previous AC games pwede naman.

Thanks
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

RIP
My CECHE01 80gb MS Bundle
Oct 2007 - March 2011
YLOD! YLOD! YLOD!
June 12, 2011 - reflowed by sir Nels76

Classic White CECH-2512B 320gb
June 2011 -

User avatar
alex042795
Ico
Ico
Posts: 4121
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:37 pm
PSN ID: alex042795
Location: Milan

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by alex042795 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:03 pm

^na "primary account" mo ba sir yung r3 account mo sa ps4?
Image
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 6157-7045-4229


Solid Green and Gold

3DS FC: 4098-6297-1697

User avatar
theEnemy
IMBA
Posts: 5073
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:22 am
PSN ID: xtheEnemy
Location: Queens Boulevard

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by theEnemy » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:38 pm

altahi wrote:
tagamaynila wrote:I've tried the app. It's pretty useful for doing the fleet management when you're not playing the game. Since some of the missions you send your ships to can take hours to complete, it helps to get them on their way ahead of time until you can get back to playing the game. By then, hopefully the ships you sent will be back from missions they embarked on and the rewards are aready there for you to collect.

You can also read the database stuff you collected if you're interested in that. And most neat is you can listen to all your collected shanties!
Libre ba yung app? May nakita kase akong app pero may bayad ata, baka magkaiba lang, nakalimutan ko yung name.

Nagbalik na naman pala yung glitch sa mga friends... meron din niyan sa ACIII eh, yung pivots, lolz
Free yun, basta AC4 Black Flag yung name.

Once na marating mo yung moment ng game na inintroduce yung fleet mission, pwede ng gamitin yung app. Ipon lang ng barko malakas sa pera mid game ng app.
PSN: xtheEnemy

un_holly_man
Warhawk
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by un_holly_man » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:46 pm

carlo_0928 wrote:Question lang,

R3 yung nabili ko, bakit hindi lumalabas TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION aveline mission na dlc sa US PSN na account? Alam ko sa mga previous AC games pwede naman.

Thanks
medyo magulo nga... paclarify naman sa mga nakakaalam...
laki kasi ng mura over R1 eh... :hug:
greatness indeed!

User avatar
carlo_0928
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:12 pm
PSN ID: karrrlo
Location: Rancho Sampaloc

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by carlo_0928 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:48 pm

alexandre042795 wrote:^na "primary account" mo ba sir yung r3 account mo sa ps4?

sir paano gawing primary TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION r3 account?

thanks uli
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

RIP
My CECHE01 80gb MS Bundle
Oct 2007 - March 2011
YLOD! YLOD! YLOD!
June 12, 2011 - reflowed by sir Nels76

Classic White CECH-2512B 320gb
June 2011 -

User avatar
alex042795
Ico
Ico
Posts: 4121
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:37 pm
PSN ID: alex042795
Location: Milan

Re: [OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Post by alex042795 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:35 pm

carlo_0928 wrote:
alexandre042795 wrote:^na "primary account" mo ba sir yung r3 account mo sa ps4?

sir paano gawing primary TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION r3 account?

thanks uli
login ka sa R3 account mo tapos settings>PSN>Activate as your Primary PS4

3 days nalang makukuha ko na yung copy ko :cheer:
Image
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 6157-7045-4229


Solid Green and Gold

3DS FC: 4098-6297-1697

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests