Sony Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote:Game on yung naisip ko. Bunch of negativatrons in this thread :lol:

Also, for those not following the hype of Playstation Experience (Sunday and Monday sa atin), there will be a bunch of announcements for the PSX event, aside from the stuff shown at the Videogame awards on Saturday.

Hyped!
Dapat may gumawa na ng PlayStation Experience chatroom hahaha!

No game pala... so walang games na ipapakita :lol:

Baka ibig sabihin hindi game yung emagon... morpheus vr experience siguro yan!
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Exciting times yung PSX! Really looking forward to seeing the new No Man's Sky content, along with the new The Order demo and more Bloodborne.

Hopefully makita na natin yung rumored horror game ng Bend studios, and maybe more Uncharted 4. May PS4 rpg daw Level-5, and a rumored big third party franchise that's going to go exclusive, along with a first party title that's going to get everyone excited.

Choooooooooooooooooo Chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, all aboard the hype train!
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

oops sorry, double post!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

I was right lol

Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...SAD!!!!!!!!!
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Haha hindi pala game, promo trailer lang :lol:
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Thread update for Gamescom 2015? It's just around the corner. Kahit wala sony this year, MS is set to have some good games lined up (Scalebound, Quantum Break, and Crackdown, along with another Tomb Raider demo).
jdmpal
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kailan gamescom?
PSN : jdmpal
FC : 2529 0953 2108 (switch)
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: flipsflops

jdmpal wrote:kailan gamescom?
August 9
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Overall strong gamescom press conference from MS.

Crackdown 3 - Wait and see. Can't really judge anything based on what they showed. Wasn't fan of the franchise before, so I am really not too excited about this game yet.

Scalebound - looked okay, a bit meh for me. Some of my favorite games are platinum games (Vanquish, Bayonetta), but this one seemed a tad dull from the combat standpoint. It is the first look, so they could be hiding a lot of things at this point, but it didn't really make a strong impression for me.

Rise of the TR - gameplay looked good, and it looks like it's coming along pretty well. The environment and lighting look really superb. Very excited about this game, although I hope the AI improves, because the AI in that demo seemed a bit too stupid (was also one of my complaints in TR 2013). What they've been saying about exploration and the size of the game intrigues me, but I hope they don't lose their way and try to hamfist too many AAA elements such that it takes away from the strong pacing of action that TR 2013 had. Looking forward to playing this.

Also Lara has turned into Rambo or Joel from TLoU lol. She's a ruthless mofo. I don't mind that she kills a lot of people, but wow at the brutality!

Also, love the level design and verticality of the game. So far, this is one of the stronger points of the demos they've shown thus far.

Halo Wars 2 - Very interested! I loved the first halo wars, and I'm glad that this still lives!

Quantum Break - YES! Probably the best game they showed for me. I'm a huge Remedy fan, I love how they mix narrative and gameplay, and the time manipulating elements look really well done and well thought out. This is the game I'm most looking forward to playing one day.
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^
Dont forget Xbox One Powered by Windows 10. :)

http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/4/909746 ... er-preview
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

That part doesn't really interest me TBH. I was never really into the whole OS/UI debate thing, as long as stuff was functional I didn't mind.
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ako naman it does.
i am not very happy with the current dashboard and the fact tha it takes forever to do simple things like viewing your friends list. I still am honestly missing the 360's dashboard.
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

PlayStation 4

Arslan: The Warriors of Legend (Koei Tecmo)
Call of Duty: Black Ops III (SCE)
Destiny: The Taken King (SCE)
Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky (Spike Chunsoft)
God Eater Resurrection (Bandai Namco)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (Bandai Namco)
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (Bandai Namco)
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir (Atlus)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 (Konami)
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (Square ENix)
Star Wars Battlefront (EA)
Street Fighter V (Capcom)
Tearaway Unfolded (SCE)
The Tomorrow Children (SCE)
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (SCE)

PS Vita

Airship Q (Cygames)
God Eater Resurrection (Bandai Namco)
Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (SCE)
Tokyo Xanadu (Falcom)

source: http://gematsu.com/2015/09/sony-announc ... fdYMA1g.99
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

All I want is a release date for the tomorrow children please.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

last I heard, TC will be released during fall/autumn so it shouldn't be too far away
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...walang connection yung the tomorrow children sa the tomorrow people? :sweat:

...interested ako sa star ocean and star wars. medyo din sa nathan drake collection dahil wala pakong 1(2,3 and Goldyn abyss palang meron ako).
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

oh TC is an open world adventure game by PixelJunk
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida had a sort of AMA on PlayStation France’s Twitter account, and he answered quite a few interesting questions.

- On PSN Name changes, Yoshida-san would like to know when the feature will be ready himself. Sony is aware that people are asking for the feature and their engineers are looking into what they can do. There will be an announcement as soon as they’ll know what will be done. As of today, they don’t even know if it can be done, but hopefully it’ll be doable.

- Sony’s engineers have been working to enable friend online notifications in the future.

- Sony’s first party and second party studios are developing over 30 games, maybe even 40 or 50 (at the end, though, he ended with “I have no idea” so the numbers are probably even more vague than they sound).
Yoshida-san gave a clear cut answer on the fact that PS4 won’t have backwards compatibility with PS3 (literally, the answer was “no” on whether it’s going to happen or not).

- About the possibility of upgrading the specs of the PS4 even up to being able to support 4K, Yoshida-san explained that it was a purely hypotetical question, due to the fact that the PS4 is based on x86 architecture, making such an upgrade easier to implement(exactly as we mentioned when we wrote about it, unfortunately others seemed to have missed that detail).

- RIME is still in development. It’ll require a bit more patience because the developer is very small.

- When asked about when the PS5 will be released, he mentioned that PS5 does not exist. Whether that means that it’s currently not in development, we don’t know.

- According to what people tell him on Twitter, they liked PlayStation’s Paris Games Week press conference.

- Yoshida-san is excited to play Star Wars: Battlefront, No Man’s Sky and The Witness.

- There are no news to announce about PS1 and PS2 classics on PS4.

- Sony’s first party developers won’t make any JRPG in the foreseeable future (again, the answer was a clear cut “no” to whether we can expect any or not).

source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/10/28/ ... much-more/
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

So no Dark Cloud sequel for now.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)