Sony Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
leeger
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: leeger1204

SonOfKratos wrote: -andrew house has tripsmon xbone for all the 180s (affected. Lol!)
Of course they would be affected, why would they not be?
Anyway, o thought infamous second son was a launch game? Thinking of getting a vita now pero damn 32gb memory card would still cost me $79!? I can buy a class 10 64gb microsd card at half that price!
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The conference was not great and not bad... ok lang... decent announcements... decent launch titles... but meh... and the show kinda dragged...

Looks like i'll be sticking with my ps3 longer, not going to be an early adopter of next gen...
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Gamescom Trailer
The Savior's Choice trailer takes you into The Wildlands; a rough expanse of wilderness that will reunite Lightning with Chocobos, Moogles (Kupo!), and an old friend: Sazh. You'll also get a glimpse of Lightning's unique battle abilities, including her super attack: Army of One.

Trailer Screens
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Shuhei Yoshida trolls Microsoft on Twitter, shows that one number is indeed greater than another
:mrgreen:
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Batman: Arkham Origins : Firefly Trailer [Gamescom 2013]

some Trailer screens
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

vjc_4581 wrote:The conference was not great and not bad... ok lang... decent announcements... decent launch titles... but meh... and the show kinda dragged...
I thought i was the only one! :agree:
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

Para sakin din meh yung conference, walang bagong big title na pinakita. Sana kahit isa dun sa tatlong 1st party(nd, mm, sta monica) nagpakita nung bago nila. Yung part ng assassin's creed nakakatulog na ko. Only a couple of games caught my eye, yung mga makukulay yung trailer, didnt remember the names though :lol:

Sana sa tgs mas ok mga pakita nila :grin:
CPA. Gamer.

darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

I don't know what you guys are looking for in a game, but Rime, Shadow of the Beast, Everyone is going to Rapture, Resogun, Big Fest, Murasaki Baby etc.. are going to be great games

and everyone is complaining about COD/BF/dudebro shooters every year :lol:
z3kEn
Momento Mori

some Trailer Screens
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Driveclub Gameplay from Gamescom 2013: Here's some brand new gameplay footage of Driveclub, taken from the show floor at Gamescom 2013
- cvg youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alb2LDVUUw4
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

RIME! that was the game that woke me up during the conference. para siyang shadow of the colossus mixed with journey art style.
tsaka yung Everyone is going to Rapture, from the makers of Dear Esther eh, for sure promising title yun. :grin:

Just saw this gameplay vid of Knack. damn, tell me that doesn't look good :hug:
im rooting for you, Knack. ikaw ang dark horse ng launch line up para sakin :grin:
Last edited by alendri on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CPA. Gamer.

a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: batoy11

darkwing_uop wrote:I don't know what you guys are looking for in a game, but Rime, Shadow of the Beast, Everyone is going to Rapture, Resogun, Big Fest, Murasaki Baby etc.. are going to be great games

yup, and everyone's always complaining about the lack of any new IPs and how the AAA titles we get are all sequels and yearly releases.
PSN ID: batoy11
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8672-9360
nagashitty
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

wala man lang naka tapat sa hype ng titan fall para sakin. mga after 2 years na siguro ako bibili ng ps4. pc ko na lang lalaruin bf4 and titan fall. kung nag announce lang sana sila ng bagong uncharted masaya na ako :sweat:
i said good day sir!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

it already has been announced that Sony Santa Monica, Naughty Dogs, MM are working on unannounced PS4 games

as I said, so many games!
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

/\
Yan ang mga hinihintay ko! :D
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

darkwing_uop wrote:
Seraph011 wrote:Lol oo nga.

Borderlands lang ata yung console game for Vita na meron announcement. Buti na lang kahit 1 meron. :sweat: :sweat:

Tapos na ba ang major gamescom conferences? Wala ba ang Nintendo, Konami and other devs / companies pr tapos na?
console game? Vita is a console :) no, only Sony has a conference among the game console manufacturers, no other companies after Sony

Ah akala ko lahat uli meron tulad ng E3. :sweat:

Borderlands 2 and Big Fest = Win! :agree:

Sana lang masurpresa tayo sa Oct paglabas ng NBA2K tapos meron din sa Vita. :grin:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
leeger
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:I don't know what you guys are looking for in a game, but Rime, Shadow of the Beast, Everyone is going to Rapture, Resogun, Big Fest, Murasaki Baby etc.. are going to be great games

All those games are not really "big" games. Yes, perhaps they will turn out great but their impact to the mainstream gamers are not that big and they are probably not the games that would make people line up and buy a ps4. Now imagine if naughty dog announced a ps4 game at gamescom?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

leeger wrote:

All those games are not really "big" games. Yes, perhaps they will turn out great but their impact to the mainstream gamers are not that big and they are probably not the games that would make people line up and buy a ps4. Now imagine if naughty dog announced a ps4 game at gamescom?
ND already has a PS4 game in the works, they just chose not to announce it yet, the Last of Us is still new and more DLCs to come, and oh what about Minecraft? its an indie game but it sells millions, I guess it's a 'big' game , to me, a game is a game as long as you enjoy it :)

that is why it's important for Sony to showcase new IPs/games in conferences like this, how else would the mainstream audience know about them?
leeger
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:
leeger wrote: All those games are not really "big" games. Yes, perhaps they will turn out great but their impact to the mainstream gamers are not that big and they are probably not the games that would make people line up and buy a ps4. Now imagine if naughty dog announced a ps4 game at gamescom?
ND already has a PS4 game in the works, they just chose not to announce it yet, the Last of Us is still new and more DLCs to come, and oh what about Minecraft? its an indie game but it sells millions, I guess it's a 'big' game , to me, a game is a game as long as you enjoy it :)

that is why it's important for Sony to showcase new IPs/games in conferences like this, how else would the mainstream audience know about them?
You see there are always exemptions right. But generally an indie game would not be that big since it did not come from a well known publisher/developers. I am not even sure if the mainstream audience actually watch such game conference and the gaming media would rather focus on bigger games as that would most likely get more attention.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

so cute!