Final Fantasy XV [PS4]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

^ It's probably the best decision given their current situation. The disaster that was Final Fantasy XIV really hurt them, and this was a crucial financial move for them.
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
jeibi
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: jeibe

i am a bit disappointed due to the fact that they are making it into a series.. why cant people these days create a FULL GAME(NO DLC, NO SEQUELS) it just pisses me off sometimes.
currently playing

ps3 ylod
psv umvc3, ff7, germinator

add me jei-bee
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Was kinda hoping that this would get released for the PS3...but I guess as long as it does get released, it's something to be thankful for. :sweat:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

jeibi wrote:i am a bit disappointed due to the fact that they are making it into a series.. why cant people these days create a FULL GAME(NO DLC, NO SEQUELS) it just pisses me off sometimes.
Ayoko rin nito, lalo na sa FF series. Yun nga lang, development costs ang kalaban nila dito eh. Kung may assets ka nga naman na readily available, yun ang gagamitin nila. Problem is, lots of FF fans have been accustomed to different characters, world, story, etc. in each FF game.

Kung titingnan nga naman natin ang FFXIII, nagkaroon iya ng direct sequel at magkakaroon ng 3rd entry sa same series. Dahil hindi nagustuhan ng marami ang direction ng FFXIII, hindi rin naging well-received ang XIII-2. I can't say much about Lightning Returns. Kung hindi lang masyadong naging negative ang vibes ng tao sa FFXIII, we would've welcomed 2 more direct sequels.

SE somehow is being enticed to making games with western-thinking. Tipong Assassin's Creed 2: Brotherhood and Revelations. Same character/s, same assets, easier to develop for, cheaper to make.
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

jeibi
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: jeibe

VsAssassin wrote: development costs
pera pera talaga ang mundo :ashamed:
currently playing

ps3 ylod
psv umvc3, ff7, germinator

add me jei-bee
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

New Final Fantasy XV Artwork Released and Character Bio Update

http://www.rpgsite.net/news/2463-final- ... bio-update

The company also released an official English-language synopsis for the game and some character biographies, which we've reproduced below:

"The only crystal left to the world lies in the Kingdom of Lucis. Upon striking a peace with the garrison state of Niflheim, Lucis rejoices in having at last brought the cold war to a close. Their celebrations, however, are premature. Under the guise of amity, Niflheim dispels the anti-armament runewall and launches a full-scale invasion of the kingdom. The peaceful lives Crown Prince Noctis and his entourage once knew are consumed by the flames of war as they struggle to mount a resistance."

Noctis Lucis Caelum: A childhood affliction endowed Noctis, heir apparent to the throne of Lucis, with the mystical power to see a heavenly light, through which he could sense others' deaths. Noctis rejects rigid royal conventions and acts as somewhat of a renegade, much to the dismay of those who tend to him. Yet while "Noct" may act brash at times, he does so in defense of those loyal to him.
Gladiolus Amicitia: As lord of the noble House Amicitia, Gladiolus continues a line sworn to protect the crown. "Gladio" shares a friendship with Noctis that transcends birth and title, and his loyalty to his liege is born not of duty, but of brotherhood.
Ignis Scientia: Ever the unwavering voice of reason, Ignis was weaned on shrewd logic and a classical education from boyhood so that he might one day counsel the would-be king, Noctis. He applies the deep
mutual understanding and trust they have built over time to help smooth over Noctis's brusqueness with others.
Prompto Argentum: The puckish playboy Prompto befriended Noctis in his school days. He wears a chip on his shoulder as an outsider to the royal circle, but remains eager to do all he can for the cause.
Cor Leonis: A living legend of Lucian lore, Lord Commander Cor Leonis's devotion to the art of war is surpassed only by that to his king. Little love is lost between the ill-starred stalwart and Noctis's retinue, yet honor binds him to keep watch over the group all the same.
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

Mukhang badass yung nasa kanan. Yung naka salamin
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...parang boy band lang ah. :rofl: sana mga 2015 pa to lumabas. makabili nako siguro ng ps4 nun. :sweat:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

sana 2014 na .. para i-pwersa akong bumili agad ng PS4 :bigmouth: :sweat:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Kailangan pareho kulay ng ilalim ng sapatos? :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote:Kailangan pareho kulay ng ilalim ng sapatos? :lol:
Kaylangan red? Hahaha.

Anyway, 3 of 3 na ang pages ng thread na'to. 97 more to go before PS5 re-announcement! :bigmouth:
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

pizzapizza
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: Raiden025 (US)

boyband! haha :cheer: :cheer:
scph 77000-CW : 3/17/07
scph 30006R : year 2001 or 2002
PSP Slim : ICE SILVER
PS3 Slim : 02/02/2010
nintendo ds lite : enamel navy
Vince
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hihintayin ko magkaroon ng Limited edition PS4 ng FFXV :bigmouth:
My Setup
PS4 PRO+2TB Firecuda (SSHD)
Sony Bravia KDL-50W800C
Sony HT-RT5 5.1ch Wireless Surround Sound
Samsung Home Theater System HT-TZ325
cidd06
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: cidd06

sigurado meron uli Cid na character dito. unang FF ko na nalaro 7 - si Cid Highwind. sa 8 si Headmaster Cid, sa 9 regent Cid, sa 10 uncle Cid (uncle ni Rikku), sa 12 dalwa yung Cid. dun ko na rin nakuha username ko. :grin:

yung FF13 ang dahilan ng pagbili ko ng PS3, pero nawalan ako ng gana laruin. pinaka magandang graphics pero pinaka panget na gameplay (para sakin)
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Na-astigan ako kay Cor Leonis. Maangas ang aura niya hehehe! :2thumbs:
Vince wrote:hihintayin ko magkaroon ng Limited edition PS4 ng FFXV :bigmouth:
This! kaso matagal pa yan hahaha!

Collector's / Limited Edition na lang siguro. Noctis Perfume :bigmouth: :bigmouth: :bigmouth: :bigmouth: :bigmouth:
Stella Perfume na rin! :twisted:
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

altahi wrote:Na-astigan ako kay Cor Leonis. Maangas ang aura niya hehehe! :2thumbs:
Vince wrote:hihintayin ko magkaroon ng Limited edition PS4 ng FFXV :bigmouth:
This! kaso matagal pa yan hahaha!

Collector's / Limited Edition na lang siguro. Noctis Perfume :bigmouth: :bigmouth: :bigmouth: :bigmouth: :bigmouth:
Stella Perfume na rin! :twisted:
Oo, mga 2015. Hahaha! This makes sense kasi lalabas ang Lightning Returns Again February 11. Since SE has a trend of releasing a game for longer periods of time, I wouldn't surprised kung March 2015 ang release nito. Makes sense: FFXV in 2015. Hahaha!

hapibanana21
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: HaPiBaNaNa__

Gameplay looks good so far. :agree: Pansin ko rin ang realistic ng looks nila. Unlike yung mga lumang FF, mukhang totoong tao yung mga characters dito. Yung nakasalamin nga eh marami ka nang makikita na ganyan ang porma talaga.
PS3 CLASSIC 160GB (RIP)
PS3 SLIM 120GB
Got It Memorized? :party:
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

first time lang sa FF franchise na di na sila gumagamit ng "turn-based" system? I haven't played any FF game after FF7.
thunder_mage
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: ralbert-ph

Hoping the success of this game. Matatagalan ren ako makabili ng PS4, So hoping sana di malayo ang gap ng release na ito sa pag bili ng Ps4.
Currently Playing: PSN-ID (ralbert-ph)
PS3- Mass Effect 3, Resident Evil: Revelations
Wii - Tatsunoko vs Capcom
X360- Dance Central 2
PSV - Soul Sacrifice, Perona 4: Golden