Final Fantasy XV [PS4]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

mukhang mauuwi din daw ito sa series, gaya ng FFXIII series

expect FFXV-2 :huh:
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

z3kEn wrote:mukhang mauuwi din daw ito sa series, gaya ng FFXIII series

expect FFXV-2 :huh:
...ok lang yan, lagi naman natin pinapatos eh. :lol:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
kurorochan
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

Let the hype begins kailangan ata makagawa ulit tayo ng 100 bago ma release ito, sana lang hindi ito series nakaka umay kasi parang nangyari dun sa isa, ibalik na lang nila sa old school final fantasy.
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

slight turn-off na di na exclusive, haha. still, very excited about the game, that trailer was beautiful :2thumbs:
CPA. Gamer.

PSN ID: Alendri_09
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

I'm fine with this coming to Xbox One as well, seeing as how Square deserves a second chance. That being said, we've waited so long (huge understatement) for this and we're still waiting, so I hope we get some sort of reward for that.
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

I resigned from FF being a Sony exclusive when they announced FFXIII as multiplat and vs13 being a no-show in the entire PS3 generation. Actually, my excitement for jrpg goodness and exclusivity rests on Level-5. I can't wait for their next big game for the PS4!!!
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

Riggel
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

This was speculated years ago sa FFXI community ng inayos ng SE ang FFXIV. vXIII to become FXV. Dahil nga madami inilipat na personnel sa pag aayos ng XIV, may mga project ang SE na nawala sa kanilang timetable. Isa ito sa game project nila na na move ang sched.
seppppy
Kileak: The DNA Imperative

FFXV Battle Gameplay

Sarap ulit ulitin :cheer:
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Hindi ko mashado type yung battle, mashadong mabilis...medyo nahilo ako doon sa 1:52-2:02 :ashamed: :sweat: :oops:
seppppy

^
Onga eh, yung parang nag-teteleport teleport siya na palipat lipat di ko naintindihan nangyayari.

EDIT:
Whoops ibang part pala kina-hilo ko haha :sweat:
bhAbOi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: bhAbOi

more like Crisis Core na sya. hindi na tulad ng traditional Final Fantasy na Turn-Based. ganto na siguro makikita natin sa susunod na Final Fantasy.
Add me up on PSN!

US PSN ID: JhorenBadtrip

Now Playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Battlefield 3, Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/psn/bhaboi24 - World Tekken Federation
Vince
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yan ang reason ko kong bakit ko hinihintay ang game na to dahil real time battle siya player na talaga ang ddiskarte kong pano niya iilagyan yung mga attack ng kalaban hindi tulad sa turn base style limited at aasa mo lang sa char stats/skill ang pag ilag sa mga attack
My Setup
PS4 PRO+2TB Firecuda (SSHD)
Sony Bravia KDL-50W800C
Sony HT-RT5 5.1ch Wireless Surround Sound
Samsung Home Theater System HT-TZ325
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

I do prefer real-time than turn-based (i hate turn-based), pero mashado lang talaga mabilis ito IMO. Sana parang KH.

Pero sure buy parin ito! :2thumbs: :agree: :party:
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...natawa ako dito sa game na to, 100+ pages na pinaglalaban hindi to ma multiplat dati sa ps3 thread.. :sweat: wala rin nangyari hahaha.

...pero sana naman mga 2014 tapos nato. :sweat:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Final Fantasy XV Director Tetsuya Nomura Discusses Future Plans

The recently revealed Final Fantasy XV was one of this year’s biggest surprises at E3 this week. In the midst of a busy schedule for director Tetsuya Nomura, Famitsu.com were able to catch up and discuss future plans for the much anticipated fifteenth installment of the Final Fantasy series.

To begin with, many have wondered about any significant meanings behind the end of the trailer, when it was quoted, “The world is ever changing… For the fifteenth coming,” and if it has anything to do with the story of the game.

According to Nomura, this quote isn’t part of the game, and it was just a line that was made for the trailer alone. It won’t have anything to do with the story or any of the characters.

Nomura also briefly touched upon the nature of the game’s story and its battle system. Both are different from past Final Fantasy games, and this is a result of the game having started out as Final Fantasy Versus XIII. That said, while the game has been rebranded to “Final Fantasy XV,” the idea behind having a different story and and action-based battle system has not.

Nomura says he had to confirm that this would be okay during talks of the game being rebranded as the next numbered Final Fantasy XV. After being told that it wouldn’t be a problem, things went ahead as planned.

Additionally, while Square Enix hinted earlier in the week that Final Fantasy XV may have sequels or future follow-up games that continue the story, Nomura clearly confirms that this will indeed be the case.

Says Nomura: “In the trailer, there was a line that read “A World of the Versus Epic,” which suggests that it will be part of an epic. While Final Fantasy XV will have one climax, as a story, we plan to continue it further.”

This, Nomura says, would make it easier for him and the rest of the team to develop freely without having to worry about the story and contents fitting into just one game.

That said, if Final Fantasy XV is to become a continuous series, players may expect subsequent games to be released in a shorter span, similar to the Final Fantasy XIII series. Famitsu asks Nomura to weigh in on the subject.

“As for as how it will be released, we’ll announce that later on; however, having you wait a long while for a next title isn’t something we would desire…” Nomura replies. “Also, we’ve been exploring online compatibilities ever since the shift towards the next-generation hardware was decided.”

He continued in regards to possible online features, “There are many possibilities. To develop a big title for next-gen consoles, the development costs and time increases significantly, along with its entire scale. When it comes to offline games, even titles that have been in development for years can easily be played out in a short period of time. In order to increase the span of play time, I believe that online features are definitely required. Also, in order to keep the story and anticipation going, I believe that such features are needed, so we’re currently exploring possibilities.”

Famitsu then asks whether there are any plans involving the PlayStation Vita or other hardware for Final Fantasy XV. To this, Nomura replies that Square Enix are interested in using the Vita, smartphones and tablets for new developments.

“Not only PS Vita, but we’re also exploring possible implementations using smartphones and tablets to bring new developments that have yet to be seen in the Final Fantasy series,” Nomura says. “I believe that such expandability has been made possible thanks to the advantage of switching our development method to a PC base.”

Finally, Nomura leaves the following message for fans:
“I deeply apologize for having you wait for so long. I hope that our latest announcement has been able to meet all of your expectations. From this point on, the quality will only be getting better. We plan on revealing more information at future large events such as the Tokyo Game Show, so keep a close eye on the upcoming evolution of Final Fantasy XV. There are many of you who feel that Japanese developers have fallen behind those from the West in the current generation. I believe that this title will show you otherwise for the next generation.”
Final Fantasy XV is currently in development for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/fi ... EPZuV5H.99

----

Nandito pala si Ezio. :bigmouth:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Oi page 2 na ang thread na ito. 98 pages na lang magiging Final Fantasy XVI na ito for the PS5! Woohoo!!! :bigmouth:

I'm just quite stumped why no one has interviewed him about why this game is no longer a Sony exclusive. Akala ko ba Nomura is a big Sony fanboy. I guess economy and its state really do change the mindset of people. :bigmouth:
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

aozaki
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

Daniel wrote:Final Fantasy XV Director Tetsuya Nomura Discusses Future Plans

The recently revealed Final Fantasy XV was one of this year’s biggest surprises at E3 this week. In the midst of a busy schedule for director Tetsuya Nomura, Famitsu.com were able to catch up and discuss future plans for the much anticipated fifteenth installment of the Final Fantasy series.

To begin with, many have wondered about any significant meanings behind the end of the trailer, when it was quoted, “The world is ever changing… For the fifteenth coming,” and if it has anything to do with the story of the game.

According to Nomura, this quote isn’t part of the game, and it was just a line that was made for the trailer alone. It won’t have anything to do with the story or any of the characters.

Nomura also briefly touched upon the nature of the game’s story and its battle system. Both are different from past Final Fantasy games, and this is a result of the game having started out as Final Fantasy Versus XIII. That said, while the game has been rebranded to “Final Fantasy XV,” the idea behind having a different story and and action-based battle system has not.

Nomura says he had to confirm that this would be okay during talks of the game being rebranded as the next numbered Final Fantasy XV. After being told that it wouldn’t be a problem, things went ahead as planned.

Additionally, while Square Enix hinted earlier in the week that Final Fantasy XV may have sequels or future follow-up games that continue the story, Nomura clearly confirms that this will indeed be the case.

Says Nomura: “In the trailer, there was a line that read “A World of the Versus Epic,” which suggests that it will be part of an epic. While Final Fantasy XV will have one climax, as a story, we plan to continue it further.”

This, Nomura says, would make it easier for him and the rest of the team to develop freely without having to worry about the story and contents fitting into just one game.

That said, if Final Fantasy XV is to become a continuous series, players may expect subsequent games to be released in a shorter span, similar to the Final Fantasy XIII series. Famitsu asks Nomura to weigh in on the subject.

“As for as how it will be released, we’ll announce that later on; however, having you wait a long while for a next title isn’t something we would desire…” Nomura replies. “Also, we’ve been exploring online compatibilities ever since the shift towards the next-generation hardware was decided.”

He continued in regards to possible online features, “There are many possibilities. To develop a big title for next-gen consoles, the development costs and time increases significantly, along with its entire scale. When it comes to offline games, even titles that have been in development for years can easily be played out in a short period of time. In order to increase the span of play time, I believe that online features are definitely required. Also, in order to keep the story and anticipation going, I believe that such features are needed, so we’re currently exploring possibilities.”

Famitsu then asks whether there are any plans involving the PlayStation Vita or other hardware for Final Fantasy XV. To this, Nomura replies that Square Enix are interested in using the Vita, smartphones and tablets for new developments.

“Not only PS Vita, but we’re also exploring possible implementations using smartphones and tablets to bring new developments that have yet to be seen in the Final Fantasy series,” Nomura says. “I believe that such expandability has been made possible thanks to the advantage of switching our development method to a PC base.”

Finally, Nomura leaves the following message for fans:
“I deeply apologize for having you wait for so long. I hope that our latest announcement has been able to meet all of your expectations. From this point on, the quality will only be getting better. We plan on revealing more information at future large events such as the Tokyo Game Show, so keep a close eye on the upcoming evolution of Final Fantasy XV. There are many of you who feel that Japanese developers have fallen behind those from the West in the current generation. I believe that this title will show you otherwise for the next generation.”
Final Fantasy XV is currently in development for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/fi ... EPZuV5H.99

----

Nandito pala si Ezio. :bigmouth:

haha! na-pansin mo rin pala. :bigmouth:
Lexterman
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
PSN ID: Lexterman

I'm somewhat disappointed and excited. Disappointed cause I was still hoping (prior to E3) that FFvXIII will be SE's last hoorah for PS3. Excited, kasi finally meron na balita at (awesome yet confusing) gameplay trailer. Hopefully before 2014 ends ma release na to.
worthless chef/weirdo/slacker/gamer/human being/occasional psycho/nuisance voter/ninja/dude with a goatee/batman/former rock paper scissor champion

PSN: Lexterman
sic

Ayos hindi turn based. mapapa-jump on board na ako sa FF!
PSN ID: EdwardTheHuman
bhAbOi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: bhAbOi

Sakit ng ulo ko nung pinanuod ko trailer. Online for Final Fantasy? They have FFXIV for that matter. Hindi ko alam paano nila iintegrate yung online features sa isang JRPG/ARPG pero im hoping na itapon na nila yung ganung idea.
Add me up on PSN!

US PSN ID: JhorenBadtrip

Now Playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Battlefield 3, Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/psn/bhaboi24 - World Tekken Federation