PlayStation 4

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sana longer battery life din yung bagong controller.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

here's another unboxing video for the slim:

and another one for the teardown:

**** ****!
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Natawa ako dito. :lol:

Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...tapos technique pala yan no? ibang ps4 slim ipapakita sa meeting hehehe.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nung nag leak yung ps4 slim unang kutob ko pakawala lang ng sony yun kasi usong uso ngayon yang mga yan. Kesyo nag leak tapos involved ang FBI blah blah blah pero kasama pala sa PR nila yun :sweat:
**** ****!
melbindpogi
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: melbindpogi

Hello. Ask ko lang, balak ko kasi bumili ng R2 'na nba2k17 since TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION pang stock na R1. Okay lang ba na bumili ako ng PsPlus na US Region? gagana padin ba yun pag gamit ko e TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION R2 acct ko sa nba?
Khrysler Jerikho
Crimson Ai's Rated R Nekostar
PSN ID: Khrysler_Jerikho

Technically gagana pa din yan, pero pagdating sa NBA2K, mas OK na bumili ka nung region nung game na same nung region ng account mo dahil sa VC system.

For example sa case ko: Japanese ang main account ko so hindi ko mapakinabangan yung free VC na kasama nung early tipoff version nung game kasi Asia R3 version yung game.
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

melbindpogi wrote:Hello. Ask ko lang, balak ko kasi bumili ng R2 'na nba2k17 since TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION pang stock na R1. Okay lang ba na bumili ako ng PsPlus na US Region? gagana padin ba yun pag gamit ko e TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION R2 acct ko sa nba?
You can also try Pax-Corp. He sells R1 games. Try mo din magtanong kung meron pa sya extra stock ng NBA2k17. nakalagay kasi eh yung Gold Edition na lang on hand.

https://www.facebook.com/PaxCorpGames/?fref=ts
melbindpogi
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: melbindpogi

thanks for the reply. yup ur right about the VC thing. habol ko lang talaga yung plus if gagana ba or hindi. Nasa kuwait kasi ako so late talaga yung dating ng Us version ng games esp. NBA.So no choice but to order ng R2.
wayneroger
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: waynerogerbagon

I have a plan to buy a new PlayStation 4 slim this coming holiday (December). Which is better a Ps4 slim R1 version or PS4 slim R3 version? I currently owned PlayStation Vita R3 version.

Please help me.
Thanks
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

wayneroger wrote:I have a plan to buy a new PlayStation 4 slim this coming holiday (December). Which is better a Ps4 slim R1 version or PS4 slim R3 version? I currently owned PlayStation Vita R3 version.

Please help me.
Thanks
They're pretty much identical. The only difference I can think of is the accept/cancel buttons.

R3 - X is cancel, O is accept
R1 - X is accept, O is cancel
:bigmouth:
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

wayneroger wrote:I have a plan to buy a new PlayStation 4 slim this coming holiday (December). Which is better a Ps4 slim R1 version or PS4 slim R3 version? I currently owned PlayStation Vita R3 version.

Please help me.
Thanks
I would assume that all, if not, most units that are being sold here locally are R3, same thing with the games for them. Distributors tend to get the appropriate units/items according to the region that they are based out from. It's cheaper and easier to dispose of that way bec most customers have an R3 account anyway.

Regardless of whether you're getting an R1 or R3 unit/game, you're still doing the right thing by getting a new unit during the holidays bec retailers tend to do promotions with price drops at those times.
**** ****!
wayneroger
PlayStation
PlayStation

Thanks I really appreciate..

One more thing do you have any advice or recommendations where is the best place or specific store should I buy.
I heard datablitz is one of the cheapest to buy. But Sony didn't recognize the extended warranty or the store itself being authorize retailer for PlayStation product.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

wayneroger wrote:Thanks I really appreciate..

One more thing do you have any advice or recommendations where is the best place or specific store should I buy.
I heard datablitz is one of the cheapest to buy. But Sony didn't recognize the extended warranty or the store itself being authorize retailer for PlayStation product.
Whichever retailer is fine. If you want to save money, don't buy on launch day, sit it out for a few months or till prices drop before you buy. But if you're just about as eager as everybody else then just go get a copy from the first store that you see selling the game you want.

Caveat emptor: go for the shop that gives good customer service. :twisted:
**** ****!
wayneroger
PlayStation
PlayStation

Planning to buy this coming holiday season(December)
Thanks
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

^ You may want to consider getting a PS4 Pro (an upgrade from PS4 Slim for additional thousands pesos)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/10/27/ ... ree-games/

1. PS4 + Uncharted 4 + The Last of Us + DriveClub
2. PS4 + Uncharted 4 + DriveClub + Ratchet & Clank
3. PS4 + Uncharted 4 + No Man's Sky + Bloodborne

Each bundle comes packing a 1TB PS4 and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. In addition to Uncharted 4, each bundle also comes with a unique pair of other games.

The first bundle includes: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, The Last of Us, and Driveclub.

The second bundle includes: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Driveclube, and Ratchet & Clank.

The third and final bundle includes: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, No Man’s Sky, and Bloodborne. Additionally, it also comes with an immersive audio and noise-reducing technology in-ear headset.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

PS4 Surpasses 50 Million Units Sold Worldwide; Best Black Friday of PlayStation History
http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/12/07/ ... n-history/

Today Sony Interactive Entertainment announced with a press release that the PS4 has sold-through to customers over 50 million units worldwide as of December 6th, 2016.

The press release also mentions that the console enjoyed the best Black Friday of PlayStation history. The figure is cumulative among all models of PS4, including the newly-released PS4 Pro, that hit the worldwide shelves on November 10th.

Sony Interactive Entertainment CEO Andrew House accompanied the press release with a statement:
“We’re truly delighted that the PS4 community continues to flourish since launch three years ago. With tremendous support from our fans and partners across the globe, this year we were able to deliver an unprecedented lineup of hardware such as the new slimmer PS4, PS4 Pro and PlayStation VR. We will continue to provide the best gaming experiences available through our ground-breaking software lineup and network services, as we focus on accelerating our business and expanding the PS4 ecosystem.”
On top of hardware sales, we also learn about software, that sold-through 369.6 million copies combined between brick and mortar stores and digital downloads as of December 4th.
Sony Corporation announced back in October that the company predicts PS4 shipments to reach 60 million units by March 31st, 2017, and considering that actual sales already reached fifty million units, the target definitely seems within reach.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sony Introduces New Mini Wired Gamepad for PS4
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... d-by-hori/
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/10 ... d-for-ps4/

The wired controller includes a 10ft cable, making for an easy plug-and-play experience. While this controller does not include some features of DualShock 4, including a touch pad, light bar, stereo headset jack, speaker, vibration, or motion sensing, it comes at a great value and helps open gaming to the whole family. Find out more about the gamepad here.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sony VP Says PlayStation Had Its Biggest Black Friday Sale Ever
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... time-high/
According to Lempel, the company sold more consoles than it ever had in its 22-year history on Black Friday. Lempel also mentioned that while some people were beginning to doubt the abilities of consoles to sell, PlayStation 4 has been “thriving,” with Lempel referring the recent Sony Corporation earnings that reported the company was up in profits by 346%, a majority of which has come from the PlayStation business.