Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

HAHA! It's another one of those cloak and dagger crap that Kojima likes to throw at us!

Based sa video, parang hindi si Hayter. The guy in the video looks a little younger compared to Hyater

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Nakita ko lang to sa comments section ng IGN Facebook regarding sa absence ni Hayter as voice actor. Ewan ko kung anong WWE game ginamit dito pero ang galing ng pagkagawa. :lol:

[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

PSNomad wrote:Nakita ko lang to sa comments section ng IGN Facebook regarding sa absence ni Hayter as voice actor. Ewan ko kung anong WWE game ginamit dito pero ang galing ng pagkagawa. :lol:

Panalo ito! WAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :rofl:
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

^ Bugbog sarado si Kojima. hehe
Doggburner
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: Doggburner

Kinda agree ako dyan..kasi sakto na sakto yung voice ni Hayter para kay Snake, tapos papalitan nila..parang si Robert Downing Jr. as Iron Man...sakto sya as Iron Man, tapos papalitan ng actor..magiging baduy!! Hahaha!
PlayStation Network ID: Doggburner
Currently Playing:
GTA V Online
Join my crew:
Doggpound Rhydaz - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/cre ... und_rhydaz
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: lang_kazan

Doggburner wrote:Kinda agree ako dyan..kasi sakto na sakto yung voice ni Hayter para kay Snake, tapos papalitan nila..parang si Robert Downing Jr. as Iron Man...sakto sya as Iron Man, tapos papalitan ng actor..magiging baduy!! Hahaha!
Technically di na siya si Snake, he's already Big Boss. So a change in voice actor is inevitable. Just like David Hayter is not the voice actor of Big Boss in MGS4.
-Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.. if not in the way we always expect

-Just close your eyes...

PS3 Slim Asian (October 27, 2009)

Sino ang pinakamagandang cosplayer?

PSN id:lang_kazan
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^pero sya ang voice actor ni Big Boss sa MGS3. Isa lang pwede magvoice actor kay Snake/Naked Snake and that's David Hayter, and I thinks sya parin sa MGS5, tinotroll lang tayo ni Kojima. Pero I'm not the one of those who will boycott MGS5 dahil hindi si David Hayter ang nagvoice kay Snake. Lalaruin ko parin basta si Kojima ang gumawa.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ok... can you imagine if the MGS4 Epilogue have voices of David on both Snakes?
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Good point.

That's why, my theory is, We will see Solid Snake here and he will be voiced by Hayter himself.

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

deathzero23 wrote:ok... can you imagine if the MGS4 Epilogue have voices of David on both Snakes?
Why not? David Hayter was supposed to voice Solidus Snake too if not only for John Cygan's excellent performance. It's okay for me if David Hayter won't voice Big Boss in MGSV (I prefer it to be him still) if only Richard Doyle does it. Him being Big Boss in MGS4 is great. There's this wise-sounding Morgan Freeman-like vibe to him.
:bigmouth:
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

eynjel18 wrote:^pero sya ang voice actor ni Big Boss sa MGS3. Isa lang pwede magvoice actor kay Snake/Naked Snake and that's David Hayter, and I thinks sya parin sa MGS5, tinotroll lang tayo ni Kojima. Pero I'm not the one of those who will boycott MGS5 dahil hindi si David Hayter ang nagvoice kay Snake. Lalaruin ko parin basta si Kojima ang gumawa.
He was Naked Snake in that game. Still Snake. He was only named Big Boss at the end of the game, and he is no longer Naked Snake in Phantom Pain.
-Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.. if not in the way we always expect

-Just close your eyes...

deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

In Peace Walker too, though he didn't embraced the Big Boss name in MGS3, in PW he finally called himself Big Boss with conviction
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Si Hayter ba voiceactor ni Big Boss sa Peace Walker, di ko pa nalaro yan eh.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
ServiceStar
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: US: xBigticketx R3: xFreedomJusticex

hahaha kulit ng gif. talagang pinaghirapan yun. hahaha.
TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD
Keep It Classy!!!
Add me up
PSN ID's:
US: xBigticketx
HK: FreedomJustice
CAD: PhantomTicket
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

eynjel18 wrote:^Si Hayter ba voiceactor ni Big Boss sa Peace Walker, di ko pa nalaro yan eh.
yup
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_G ... ace_Walker
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

deathzero23 wrote:In Peace Walker too, though he didn't embraced the Big Boss name in MGS3, in PW he finally called himself Big Boss with conviction
Over the course of the story, he gradually understands what their purpose is.. And I think 1/3 into the game, he finally accepts being Big Boss

-Just close your eyes...

z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://gematsu.com/2013/05/metal-gear-s ... oice-actor

Metal Gear Solid V clip teases Snake’s new voice actor
Konami has released a 16-second pre-E3 video teasing the new voice of Snake in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

As announced previously, David Hayter, the voice of Snake since the first Metal Gear Solid game, will no longer voice Snake in the upcoming sequel.

Snake’s voice actor will be unveiled on June 6 during Konami’s E3 pre-show.
Who Will Be the Voice of Snake?
shinyu7
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: shinyu7

I want to believe its still David Hayter, but having Big Boss' voice changed makes more sense. And it opens up the whole young Solid Snake cameo possibility.

Man I hope they give a release date during E3, and I sure hope they don't release a PS4 version too soon lol :))
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

gusto ko lang magspeculate.. and at the same time ask everyone here that is MGS hardcore fanatics/experts.

Did Big Boss in MG2 timeline had a cybernetic limbs? Is it different from the Snatcher Program that he undergo after his first battle with Solid Snake in MG1?

For now, i'm in the belief that Big Boss didn't have his arm amputated & replaced by a artificial hooked arm as shown in the trailer.. The title is Phantom Pain. I'm in the assumption is that Big Boss just experiencing the "sensation" of losing a limb believing he really lost his arm which the player is made to believe it too via story and gameplay.

And what is the story of Big Boss saving a resistance group from 100th basement floor level? Is it from Peace Walker? I haven't play PW yet.
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya