Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (summer 2013)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

Gaijin Games has put out some proper release dates for the various versions of Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien. Up first are Wii U and Steam (Windows, Mac, and Linux), with those launches happening today, followed by Xbox Live Arcade on February 27.

Unfortunately, Runner2 won't make it to PlayStation Network until March 5 at the earliest, and PS Vita and iOS in the summer. Last I was actively following the game, the art style hadn't fully materialized, and Jonathan Holmes was talking about it using words that appeared to be written in English, but felt foreign and nonsensical. Some things never change.

While we're on the subject, it's not too late to pre-purchase the game on Steam for a discount and extras, like Bit.Trip Runner and sneakers for the Scout and Demoman in Team Fortress 2. It still feels unusual to see the series on non-Nintendo platforms, even all these years later. Which version are you looking at, if any?
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
jdmpal
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sana mura lang....ganda pa naman ng game
PSN : jdmpal
FC : 2529 0953 2108 (switch)