LEGO: Batman 2 DC superheroes

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
balongbalong
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

anybody buying this for your vita?

i'm thinking i better get this on the vita than other platforms given its child oriented, the vita gets to be used by the kids once more.

the game itself if interesting given that it is now "open world" similar to arkham city and grand theft auto games
a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: batoy11

^this is a port of the 3ds title which is a port of a ds title, so no open-world/free roam on this one. :sweat:

i already tried the demo of the 3ds version, it's still an enjoyable lego game like the past lego titles. i'll just wait for a price drop. yung lego harry potter vita title, $29 na lang ngayon sa mga stores, so after a few months baka magbaba rin ng presyo tong lego batman.
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8672-9360
MADzICE
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

meron ako neto, masaya sya as a normal lego game, pangit nga lang yung cutscenes (na enlage masyado dahil sa ds kinuha yung video). It's just a let down since the Vita can handle openworlds like Gravity Rush
balongbalong
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

MADzICE wrote:meron ako neto, masaya sya as a normal lego game, pangit nga lang yung cutscenes (na enlage masyado dahil sa ds kinuha yung video). It's just a let down since the Vita can handle openworlds like Gravity Rush
Correct bro, its such a let down that the cut scenes are really terrible quality, parang (sd:cut scenes) vs (hd: gameplay) yun difference.

And as the poster above said, no open world on the vita version :(
a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kahit yung lego harry potter, sd lang din ang cutscenes kaya skip na lang.
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8672-9360
balongbalong
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

a13 wrote:kahit yung lego harry potter, sd lang din ang cutscenes kaya skip na lang.
disappointing, and a must skip indeed