WWE '13

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Khrysler Jerikho
Crimson Ai's Rated R Nekostar
PSN ID: Khrysler_Jerikho

agent_rhy wrote:So hindi pwede gamitin yung mga Attitude era wrestlers sa Universe mode?
Pwede naman, need mo lang sila i-assign sa isang show.
squall_023
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
PSN ID: Mike_023

Region locked ba ang DLC nito? I have a R3 WWE 13, balak ko sana bilin yung Fan Axess DLC sa US PSN Store. Pwede kaya or dapat R3 lang din Fan Axess DLC ko?

Thanks!
JaL
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
PSN ID: jandrewcepticon

squall_023 wrote:Region locked ba ang DLC nito? I have a R3 WWE 13, balak ko sana bilin yung Fan Axess DLC sa US PSN Store. Pwede kaya or dapat R3 lang din Fan Axess DLC ko?

Thanks!
Nope, region free ang DLC nito. :2thumbs: I also have a R3 game, and have downloaded all the DLC items from the US PSN Store.
currently playing: Warframe (PC)
psn/steam/origin: jandrewcepticon
nfc: 1091 - 8740 - 2334
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: lang_kazan

Enjoying playing this game... have 90 wrestlers currently active on both shows right now... kumpleto na halos, sayang lang walang The Shield hehe...
-Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.. if not in the way we always expect

-Just close your eyes...

PS3 Slim Asian (October 27, 2009)

Sino ang pinakamagandang cosplayer?

PSN id:lang_kazan
javelin
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22

luca_blight wrote:Enjoying playing this game... have 90 wrestlers currently active on both shows right now... kumpleto na halos, sayang lang walang The Shield hehe...
Just download the Shield members from the Online Community Creations corner;
Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins....

There's a super cool realistic looking Roman Reigns in there and who's currently the #1 hottest download.
Then to add more "realism" to the members and group....
Download the Shield theme song off Youtube, copy it to your Ps3 HDD, set it to a playlist - Ex: WWE 13,
and then set all the members entrance music to that Shield theme song.
Leave their Trinitron video to just plain Black or make one.
Then open up a 3 man tag team stable in the teams area....

And voila, you got The Shield. lol.

Lots of awesome custom creations in the Community Creations place.
Khrysler Jerikho

^ I agree. So much more than last year's set.
Cerv-Clash
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Cerv-Clash

+1 to that. I wanted to really try out the creative stuff by doing a short CAStory with custom arena and all custom guys that I downloaded (except Shane O Mac and the commentators). CAS is improved with new cutscenes. Kind of a ripoff of the competition in Warrior where you gather all the top free agents in a tournament.

Is the new DLC out yet?
http://pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t ... 22#p813822
"If you're not going after your dreams, you merely just exist"
javelin

Cerv-Clash wrote:+1 to that. I wanted to really try out the creative stuff by doing a short CAStory with custom arena and all custom guys that I downloaded (except Shane O Mac and the commentators). CAS is improved with new cutscenes. Kind of a ripoff of the competition in Warrior where you gather all the top free agents in a tournament.

Is the new DLC out yet?
Yep, it's been out since last Tuesday.
Should be in the store in-game of WWE 13.

I have to say though....am kind of disappointed with THQ's graphical interpretation of Antonio Cesaro.
Doesn't really look like him......and his move set.....slightly different expect for the finisher
of his real life wrestling self....

But anyway, guess this was the last set of DLC for this game.

Any of ya'all wonder which publisher is going to pick up the WWE gaming franchise?
Perhaps EA? Cause they are the only other publisher to have published and developed big wrestling games,
last wrestling license they had was WCW.....

Whomever picks up the WWE gaming license, I hope the franchise goes into good hands.....
Khrysler Jerikho

To be honest I'm not going to be surprised if the McMahons decide to publish the games themselves.
squall_023

JaL wrote:
squall_023 wrote:Region locked ba ang DLC nito? I have a R3 WWE 13, balak ko sana bilin yung Fan Axess DLC sa US PSN Store. Pwede kaya or dapat R3 lang din Fan Axess DLC ko?

Thanks!
Nope, region free ang DLC nito. :2thumbs: I also have a R3 game, and have downloaded all the DLC items from the US PSN Store.
Thanks sir! wala kasi ako mahanap na HK PSN card. hehe
eruexe
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: Cruizexe

Can I set up 2 PPVs in 1 month sa universe mode?
PSN: AstralBeenox
Looking for PS4 Games at Batangas Province Area PM me
Sold a PS3 at 23, gifted a PS4 at 24.
cauterized619
Myst
Myst

Mga sir tanong lang ... 2nd hand kasi yung copy ko neto.. eh mukang gamit na yung online code e ... pag ganun ba pwede pa din ako maka bili ng DLC neto through PS store? sana may makakasagot ng tanong ko .. salamat

chaka as ko lang .... worth it ba pag bumili ng fan axxess ? clear ko lang to... pag binili ba yun e kasama na lahat ng DLC?

sensya na sa noon question....
PS4 500GB
PS3 Slim 320GB
PS Vita
Xbox One
Xbox 360 (RIP)
Nintendo 3DS
JaL

cauterized619 wrote:Mga sir tanong lang ... 2nd hand kasi yung copy ko neto.. eh mukang gamit na yung online code e ... pag ganun ba pwede pa din ako maka bili ng DLC neto through PS store? sana may makakasagot ng tanong ko .. salamat

chaka as ko lang .... worth it ba pag bumili ng fan axxess ? clear ko lang to... pag binili ba yun e kasama na lahat ng DLC?

Yes, you can still buy the DLC even without the online code. The online code lets you play matches online, and download stuff from community creations. I personally only activated mine after a month of getting it.

As for the Fan Axxess, depende sa taste mo. What you can do is go to the WWE Shop, and compute to see if sulit ba ang tag price na $19.99 from what you like in the list. For me, sulit naman since you get 2-3 new moves from every DLC superstar/diva. Ang hindi lang kasama sa Fan Axxess ay ang CM Punk Ice Cream Bar attire, Mike Tyson, and Austin Alternate attire since pre-order bonuses sila. And exclusive pa sa Fan Axxess sina DDP and Goldust, so it's somewhat of a "bonus" for getting the bunch. :bigmouth:
Khrysler Jerikho

eruexe wrote:Can I set up 2 PPVs in 1 month sa universe mode?
Nope, one PPV per month lang.
Khrysler Jerikho

Double posting just for the sake of this: TURN IT UP!

Argineboy20
Policenauts
Policenauts
PSN ID: Argineboy

just got the game at larong laro nako tapos may update pala 618 mb :banghead:
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

For the DLC packs after DLC pack 1. Di mo mahaba it yung ibang DLC pack pag ala yang update. :agree:
-Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.. if not in the way we always expect

-Just close your eyes...

cauterized619
Myst
Myst

JaL wrote:
cauterized619 wrote:Mga sir tanong lang ... 2nd hand kasi yung copy ko neto.. eh mukang gamit na yung online code e ... pag ganun ba pwede pa din ako maka bili ng DLC neto through PS store? sana may makakasagot ng tanong ko .. salamat

Yes, you can still buy the DLC even without the online code. The online code lets you play matches online, and download stuff from community creations. I personally only activated mine after a month of getting it.

As for the Fan Axxess, depende sa taste mo. What you can do is go to the WWE Shop, and compute to see if sulit ba ang tag price na $19.99 from what you like in the list. For me, sulit naman since you get 2-3 new moves from every DLC superstar/diva. Ang hindi lang kasama sa Fan Axxess ay ang CM Punk Ice Cream Bar attire, Mike Tyson, and Austin Alternate attire since pre-order bonuses sila. And exclusive pa sa Fan Axxess sina DDP and Goldust, so it's somewhat of a "bonus" for getting the bunch. :bigmouth:
sir ginawa ko yung sinabi mo na kahit wala ng online access e pwede pa din mag download ng dlc.. e binili ko yung fan axxess tapos nag install naman pero hindi ko makita yung dlc ko sa game sa select a character diba then dlc superstar .. pero wala pa din hindi lumalabas... tinry ko na sa lahat ng account ko pero wala pa din ... kung ganun e nasayang lang yung pag purchase ko ....... kaka badtrip yung sitwayson kung ganon.... :oops:
PS4 500GB
PS3 Slim 320GB
PS Vita
Xbox One
Xbox 360 (RIP)
Nintendo 3DS
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^^ Na -download mo na ba yung update na 618 MB? Di lalabas yung ibang DLC characters kung di pa updated yung game mo.

-Just close your eyes...

JaL

cauterized619 wrote:sir ginawa ko yung sinabi mo na kahit wala ng online access e pwede pa din mag download ng dlc.. e binili ko yung fan axxess tapos nag install naman pero hindi ko makita yung dlc ko sa game sa select a character diba then dlc superstar .. pero wala pa din hindi lumalabas... tinry ko na sa lahat ng account ko pero wala pa din ... kung ganun e nasayang lang yung pag purchase ko ....... kaka badtrip yung sitwayson kung ganon.... :oops:
Don't forget to download each DLC from the game's WWE Shop. They should appear FREE since may Fan Axxess ka.