Capcom Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Tracer1
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Wala yung mga EX Chars amf
PS3 Rulez!!!

"Boycott Chinese products!"
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

**** ****!
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

walng masyadong pumapatol sa kanilang DLC :bigmouth:
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Baka naman marami silang pera sa bedroom at bathtubs nila... at wala sa banks? Baka madami din sila fake NGOs at mga kasabwat na kurakot na politikos? :bigmouth:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Yun sigurong DLC strategy nila naging negative ang impact kaya yung ibang players/gamers/buyers, hindi na bumili ng mga Capcom games.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

well they like to Milk.. Remember SF4 having a Super version? and MvsC3 having Ultimate version? How about the hidden characters that are actually inside the game disc yet you need to pay for it just to unlocked it?
sinkhole12
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Balik nila si Megaman X series, megaman legends, reboot nila RE, tigil na nila yang mga DLC at super super reiterations mas maganda kung bigay nila ng libre yan through patches kaysa benta nila para lumake fanbase nila ulit at replayability ng games nila.
Buying: 3DS GAMES>> http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=52386
Selling/Trading: None
Mitups: Pque, Las Piñas, Alabang, Mckinley Hill
09054982633/09198021610
a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: batoy11

really doesn't make sense for a company to keep a high cash balance in their books as it's not revenue generating anyway. they probably would just keep it at a balance where it can support their day-to-day operations and other immediate business needs, and invest the excess in either short or long term investments depending on the level of risk they want to take.

plus the article even compared capcom's cash balance to nintendo's sales. medyo di rin masyadong marunong yung nagsulat. apple lang ang alam kong company which opts to keep a very high level of cash reserves.
PSN ID: batoy11
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8672-9360
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

sinkhole12 wrote:Balik nila si Megaman X series, megaman legends, reboot nila RE, tigil na nila yang mga DLC at super super reiterations mas maganda kung bigay nila ng libre yan through patches kaysa benta nila para lumake fanbase nila ulit at replayability ng games nila.
Also, bring back the original Dante. No more of that DmC bullcrap, please.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
sinkhole12
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Masyado na kase westernized ang capcom, they lack the originality they had before sa games. Rival schools was a hit game, it was a very nice concept of a fighting game.

Ever since mikami left RE wala na. It was capcom's fault he left kase mas naisip nila ang $$$ by bringing RE4 to the PS2 which was supposed to be an exclusive to the Gamecube. Although Ps3 had more features, they downgraded some details in the gamecube version.

Dante was also a revelation, bringing Hack and Slash in 3D dimension and creating a new genre. Let's not also forget about Chaos Legion.

Wala na pabagsak na capcom, I wouldn't be surprised if they went to the FPS route.
Buying: 3DS GAMES>> http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=52386
Selling/Trading: None
Mitups: Pque, Las Piñas, Alabang, Mckinley Hill
09054982633/09198021610
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Hey....if I had $152 mil in my bank I wouldn't complain...Heck I'd even settle for even just half of that. :bigmouth:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

honestly, im willing to forgive capcom's past sins if they can localize every MH game that comes out right away.

fair enough, right? i mean, 152m are mad stacks and should be more than enough to cover the bases.

:lol:
**** ****!
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

more bad news about capcom ....

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/10/20/capcom ... n-fighter/

guess we cannot really look forward to TxSF now...
**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Part siguro nung "not enough resources" yung pagkuha experienced developers na gagawa sa PS4/XboxOne at more powerful PCs.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Regarding RE4, i have the GC version. The game was intently designed and to run to GC. I played the PC version which is almost the same as the PS2 version. It was Bullcrap. The texture and lighting, etc.. it was a mess. Ah check their Cinematics too, it was like an MPEG Ripped video recorded from the GC version. Very disappointing. That's when they became greedy with $$$.

DMC was the rejuvenation of Hack N Slash on console games. But DMC4 went bleak. They tried reviving it with DmC.
Yup.. don't expect TxSF. Even Tecmo guys quits on it.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I used to be a fan of capcom during the 90's, i even hailed it as one of the best game companies out there but when they stopped taking care of their beloved franchises i then sensed something was very wrong. DLC's made it even worst. If it werent for street fighter and MH series i would have dropped any capcom products in an instant.
**** ****!
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Capcom removing Marvel vs. Capcom games from PSN
http://www.psu.com/a022034/Capcom-remov ... m-PSN-XBLA

Capcom has announced that both Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 along with all DLC will be removed from both the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.

Though Capcom has not revealed when the games will be removed, it has announced a sale, offering 50 per cent off Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 DLC on PSN until December 17 in North America and December 19 in Europe. Capcom has not announced any sales for XBLA, with its DLC being removed on December 26.

Checking on the PlayStation Store, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has remained full price at $29.99 while Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is currently on sale on PSN for $7.49 or $3.75 with a PlayStation Plus subscription.

Capcom has not given a reason as to why the games will be removed from digital download. It is also unclear if the PlayStation Vita version of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be affected. This announcement comes of the heel that Konami requested "Skull Girls" to be removed from PSN leaving more questions then answers for both companies.

What do you think of these games being removed from digital download?
[/b]
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

This is why I've never wanted to fully support digital downloads. Kapag nawala sila sa Store, wala na talaga. Buti pa kung physical copy, makakahanap ka pa ng second hand.

Ayun lang, say goodbye to Jill and Shuma Gorath, FOREVER.

Another concern is whether patches will still be available for the game.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
BOOGIECAT
Suikoden
Suikoden

The game will still be available sa download list (that is if you bought the game) even if the game's delisted from the store..
PLEASE VISIT:

www.Play-Asia.com
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Make the DLC characters and costumes free and many will be happy. :lol: