Digimon World Re:Digitize

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

Digimon World 2 was a chore. Digimon World 3 was good. Digimon World 4 was decent, though a drag as it progressed. The first Digimon World was where it's at!

Digimon was my first love as a child. The first game I ever played on the PSX was Digimon World and enjoyed every minute of it from training my Digimon, finding Digimon to recruit to the city and simply exploring every town and landscape. It was basically a cool Tamagotchi console game. Now, it's on the PSP! Check it out, guys.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/20/di ... ing-point/

So excited right now.
Last edited by Solemn_In_Berlin on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
martiansoshifan
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!

I love this news. Let's just hope it gets localized in North America. The japanese have been keeping way too many good games to themselves including a lot of the Tales series.
PS3 Slim Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Limited Edition 250GB
Ar Tonelico Qoga R2, FFXIII R3
PS Vita Value Pack 4GB (Black)
Persona 4 Golden R1, DJ Max Technika Tune R3
groundastral
Novastorm
Novastorm
PSN ID: Xross_Trinity

sana nga malocalize itong game na to.
natuwa din ako sa Digimon World e.
paborito ko din yun laruin dati sa PSone.
PSV&PS3 SEN ID: Xross_Trinity
PS3 SEN ID: groundastral (mainly for fighting games)
martiansoshifan
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!

groundastral wrote:sana nga malocalize itong game na to.
natuwa din ako sa Digimon World e.
paborito ko din yun laruin dati sa PSone.
oo nga. sa psone naglalaban laban kami ng mga classmate ko. palakasan ng mga digimon. Lagi akong panalo nun dahil marami akong ultimate and yung mga friends ko onti lang. Naasar yung isa kong kalaro di na sumipot for a while then pagbalik may skull greymon na siya. Nalaman namin ginameshark pala, pinagbabatukan namin dahil madaya siya hahaha.
PS3 Slim Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Limited Edition 250GB
Ar Tonelico Qoga R2, FFXIII R3
PS Vita Value Pack 4GB (Black)
Persona 4 Golden R1, DJ Max Technika Tune R3
L_kira
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Hahaha naalala ko pa nun na yung gameshark eh cartridge na kinakabit pa sa likod. Monster Rancher 2 and eto yung pinakapaborito kong igameshark. Hirap na hirap ako sa game na to nun. Akala ko dahil bata pa ko. Pero tinry ko ngayon and mahirap rin pala talaga sya.

I really love it na yung original yung gagawin nila. Kasama sa mga gold games ng PS1 to. Simple pleasures in life where pooping around town is enjoyable.
PSN ID: raito_yagami20 (Add me up!)
Pokemon X FC: 3024-5868-4191
Steel Type: Magneton, Klang, Klefki
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Naalala ko nung nakakuha ako ng MetalEtemon at ng Golden Acorn dun sa Gear Savanna. I didn't believe the rumors at first but apparently, they were true and can be gotten legit. :mrgreen:

Question lang, may naka-100 prosperity rate ba dito? 97 lang ako. Di ko mahanap si Piximon. :oops:
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
chuvanes
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: noynoy_panot

Solemn_In_Berlin wrote:Naalala ko nung nakakuha ako ng MetalEtemon at ng Golden Acorn dun sa Gear Savanna. I didn't believe the rumors at first but apparently, they were true and can be gotten legit. :mrgreen:

Question lang, may naka-100 prosperity rate ba dito? 97 lang ako. Di ko mahanap si Piximon. :oops:
alam ko nasa jungle lang si pixiemon tabi lang ng city sa may bandang kanan
L_kira
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Uu. Dun nga si Piximon sa Tropical Jungle.

Nung 2nd na dating ko dun sa lugar na yun, akala ko nagglitch kasi biglang nawala kalaban. Agumon pa naman dala ko nun. /gg nung napalapit dun sa kulay pink na lumilipad. Need ko kasi pumunta dun sa toilet e. Si Mamemon ang di ko pa nakukuha. Di ko mataymingan yun e.

Narinig nyo na ba dati yung rumors na si WereGarurumon makikita sa Factorial Town pag saktong Midnight? Yung isang empty area dun.
groundastral
Novastorm
Novastorm
PSN ID: Xross_Trinity

haha such good memories nga naman!!
Buti na lang dun sa original ibabase tong game nato.
Sana nga lang malocalize.
PSV&PS3 SEN ID: Xross_Trinity
PS3 SEN ID: groundastral (mainly for fighting games)
L_kira
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

First ever trailer!!!

We should be hearing more about Digimon World in the coming weeks, as the next issue of V Jump will be introducing some gameplay concepts. - Andriasang
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Nostalgia's creeping in. :| The game catches the essence of the original in every corner and in every turn. I hope Digimon gets extended to the PS3. Or, at least this makes it into the Vita. :pray:
Current Top 5:

All Time Top 5:

L_kira
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Solemn_In_Berlin wrote:Nostalgia's creeping in. :| The game catches the essence of the original in every corner and in every turn. I hope Digimon gets extended to the PS3. Or, at least this makes it into the Vita. :pray:
Sana nga. I hope na this iteration of Digimon is the "testing-the-waters" phase for Bamco. And also, maganda ang reception. Though, tama nga na sana sa Vita nalang lumabas kahit PSN man lang. Don't really care about the graphics. Gameplay ang essence ng original game and its building-the-city play style.
L_kira
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Digimon World Re: Digitize update

Image Image
Our latest Digimon World Re: Digitize update, prior to today, came in the form of a 30-second teaser trailer. Today, new scans from Weekly Jump give us a first look at the battle system, dialogue, and two new human characters and their Digimon: Nikolai Petrov and Miragegaogamon, and Rindou Akiho and Garudamon.

Digimon Re: Digitize is due for a 2012 release on PSP in Japan.
http://gematsu.com/2011/10/digimon-worl ... ize-update
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
L_kira
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Wow. High-res. Ang ganda nya. Sana lang talaga dalhin sa PSV ito para may HD counterpart.
L_kira
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I dunno if anyone is still interested with this but it turns out that fans are making a translation of this game...

Here are the sample images from the on-going translation:

It is to be noted that the translation has only started last week since the game was only released recently (July 19, 2012)

As for the source...I dunno if I'm allowed to share it here since this is on the realm of hacking. However, you should know that the site that I got this from already have 22 pages of discussion and counting, from the moment the translation started, which was July 19, 2012, as well. This means that the backing of the game is heavily anticipated by many and as such, has a bigger chance of completion among other game fan translation.
Spanish_Bread
PlayStation
PlayStation

paano pala ito? kapag natranslate na, may patch lang na irurun? or pang "hacked" psp lang talaga yung "translated" version?

as far as i remember may translation na ring naganap dati sa psp (hacked psp - CFW), di lang ako sure kung anung game title yun, dissdia ata (nung wala pang NA release) or monster hunter...
L_kira
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Yes. Unfortunately, all fan-made translations are always CFW seeing as they need to patch it via computer, not by PSN, of course, since this is not backed by Sony. Heck, even for any other consoles.

If you really want to support the company and the translation, buy the JP version, keep your PSP un-hacked, and play the game through your computer with an emulator. Effectively, you've circumvented the problem pertaining to piracy.

Besides, it's not our fault we have to resort to this in the first place seeing as we cannot understand the language in the first place.
Last edited by L_kira on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
L_kira
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Oh, here are some additional pictures from the translation:

Here's the link since the image is cut:
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5914 ... est001.png
http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/7/3 ... enshot.png

The following is also the current status of the translation as of date:
What is currently translated:
Menus 100%
Items 100%
Item Descriptions 50%
Item Effects 100%
Key Items 100%
Accessories 86%
Attacks 100%
Special Attacks 100%
Digimon Names 100%
Raising Description 25%
Character Names 100%
Names in Colosseum, Areas 100%
Digimon Nature 100%
Mail Sender 100%
Mail Subject 80%
lead characters - map names - menu names 100%
Battle Tutorial 100%
System Messages (Chapter Titles) 100%
Music Tracks 100%
I really love how they actually designed the fonts they've used in the translation. It fits with the whole facade of the interface. The grammar and syntax, however, needs more polish. Still, its a good start.
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

This'll never see the light of day outside of Japan but I gotta thank the guys who translated it, as wrong as the act may seem.

Examon is playable?!

Current Top 5:

All Time Top 5: