Digimon World Re:Digitize

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
L_kira
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Solemn_In_Berlin wrote:This'll never see the light of day outside of Japan but I gotta thank the guys who translated it, as wrong as the act may seem.
Exactly. Well, think of it this way. One of the explicit reasons of a fan translation is to urge the developer to bring it outside Japan. See ToG:F.

Though, again, the residual effect of the act (which actually becomes the main face of the said act) is piracy, as sad as it may be. Let's just hope for the best, I guess.

Off-topic,

@SIB, what are you playing nowadays? I rarely see you comment other than the WWE and Anime thread :lol:
PSN ID: raito_yagami20 (Add me up!)
Pokemon X FC: 3024-5868-4191
Steel Type: Magneton, Klang, Klefki
Khrysler Jerikho
Crimson Ai's Rated R Nekostar
PSN ID: Khrysler_Jerikho

Wait, may fan translation na nito? o_o
L_kira
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Khrysler Jerikho wrote:Wait, may fan translation na nito? o_o
Yeah! :lol: Days after ng release sa JP. Though, 0% pa lang yung pertaining sa story. IIRC, yung first patch is everything other than the plot.
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

L_kira wrote:
@SIB, what are you playing nowadays? I rarely see you comment other than the WWE and Anime thread :lol:
Aw come on! :lol: I just got the plat on The Amazing Spider-Man so I'm back to trying to get Disgaea 4's. I had to start from scratch because my PS3 shut down during the process of saving my game. And to think I only had about six trophies left to unlock for the plat. Damn brownout. Aside from Disgaea, I've also been playing Record of Agarest War 2 and Max Payne 3 and I'm gearing up for Darksiders II, Fall of Cybertron and Persona 4: Arena. Also, I haven't been able to buy Tales of Graces f yet. :oops:

But it is true that I've been watching more anime than playing more games though. :ashamed: And I don't tend to post about games after release date. Maybe share about my impressions but that's about it. It's all gaming from that point forward. :bigmouth:
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
L_kira
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Woah. Apologies for my previous conclusive statement. Kaya naman pala, karamihan dyan, di pa ko nagpaparticipate na thread :lol: As for ToG:F, dude, you really need to find time to play that :lol: