Dungeon Defenders

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

This game is now officially shelved
Dungeon Defenders Vita Update

We originally showed off a tech demo of Dungeon Defenders running on Sony’s handheld early last year. E3 came and went, and our fans noticed that nothing was said about Dungeon Defenders for the Vita. While we believe the Vita is a very capable platform, we’ve decided to shelve the Vita port of the game. Many fans, including myself, would like to play Dungeon Defenders on the portable device, but ultimately, we’ve decided to divert those resources to other pursuits. We can’t talk about these at the moment. In fact, you may not hear about these for quite some time. But trust us when we say it’ll be worth the wait.
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
hanikuh18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: hanikuh18

kelan po ito? want to try it!
PSN US: hanikuh101805
PSN SG: hanikuh18
hani is Playing: BFBC2, MOH, 2K11, GT5
hani will buy : DAO:UE, FNC, DA2, Socom 4
proud member of [RP] Sandatahang Lakas ng Pilipinas sign of Filipino brotherhood at its best!
Press2Play
Philosoma
Philosoma
PSN ID: PerSoNaga_kanji

naadik ako dito sa ipod kaya lang medyo boring pagmagisa ka lang baka dito sa vita mas panalo.
PSN: PerSoNaga_kanji
XBL: MrPress2Play
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

hanikuh18 wrote:kelan po ito? want to try it!
tinabi muna ng developers dahil limited ang resources nila so mas magfofocus pa sila sa mga updates ng PC,etc... ver. bago nila ituloy tong Vita ver. which is matagal tagal pa bago magka Vita lalo na marami pa silang dapat iupdate at ayusin sa main game.
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro