Mass Effect 2

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
speedtrap21
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload
PSN ID: speedtrap_21

ngayon ko lang din nilalaro ito, ganda.. alam ko malayo pero reminds me of old school final fantasy because of freedom of exploration and talking to npcs
Currently Playing: Vanquish
Wish List: none

PSN ID: speedtrap_21
cholobuster
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
PSN ID: CholoBuster

Kailangan ba yung online codes nito(cereberus code) para ma platinum guys?
You think darkness is your ally. You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!
-Bane

PSN ID: CholoBuster
macarius5
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: macarius5

ME2, the best of the trilogy so far for me. ME3 is there but the ending ruined it for me. ME1 is good also, playing the first game does give me a better appreciation of the characters in ME2. As for the cerberus online pass, it does unlock i think forgot the name of the squadmate, the mercenary, just remember Zaed?? not sure of the spelling. There is an associated trophy for accomplishing his loyalty mission. Not sure if an updated patch on ME2 unlocks additional achievements even if the DLC is not installed. By the way the cerberus online pass is free, as well as the other DLCs except the last one in buying the game.

Just recall that the DLCs are already part of the game, thus all the achievement trophies that comes with it. you might need the cerberus pass to unlock Zaed, to get that platinum trophy, presuming the game you bought is not new and the pass that comes with it was already redeemed.
seymour
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun
Location: inside Division. Can be seen in Winterfell at times...

Guys I just recently acquired this game. I have questions though, 1) 'Yung DLC po ba nito nakaka apekto sa pagkuha ng platinum trophy? 2) Yung complete edition na nabili ko (brand NEw) eh expired na DLC. So that means wala na? hindi ko makukuha platinum nito? :huh:
thanks in advance.
"Get up and take a step.. Move forward. You've got two fine legs with you..." -Edward Elric (FMA-Brotherhood)
OniLord
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

^ ang alam ko hindi na sinunod ng EA expiration date nyan eh.. kaya gagana yan kahit expired na yung voucher
PSN ID: OniLord666
seymour
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun

ito po yung nabili ko na ME2 eh. I checked the trophies and it says Arrival DLC daw yung trophy required. Kasama na kaya diyan yung arrival DLC di kasi nakalagay yung arrival eh. Sealed pa yan by the way.
"Get up and take a step.. Move forward. You've got two fine legs with you..." -Edward Elric (FMA-Brotherhood)
OniLord
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

ang included lang na DLC dyan ay yung cerberus code and weapons or costume yata (not sure bout the weapons or costume though)... you prolly have to buy that DLC on PSN.. HTH
OniLord
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

yep, you have to buy it.. and its 6.99USD

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Downloadable_Content
seymour
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun

^ Right. Thanks. Mas late kasi na-ireleased yung Arrival DLC kaya di na siya kasama sa package. Nabasa ko din na gagana daw ang codes kahit expired na. :agree:
seymour
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun

Sa mga nakaplat nito, hmm mahirap ba sobra yung Insanity run? pwede na kaya hindi kumpletuhin yung allies since nakuha mo na trophies nila pati yung loyalties nila on the first playthrough? I mean kung pwede kunin ko lang gusto kong allies (or necessary allies to progress until omega4) then I'll head directly to Omega 4 Relay? thanks in advance sa magrereply.
seymour
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun

wala na nagrereply sa thread na ito. :? :? :sweat:

Anyway I got the Insanity Trophy na, nahirapan ako kasi inimport ko yung save file ko from the normal game mode. Pero ang saya nag enjoy ako. Kinuha ko ulit loyalty nilang lahat since mas nag eenjoy ako sa Insanity and it presents a good challenge! :cheer:
One trophy to go for the platinum and that is the Data Hound trophy missable pala yun kaasar di ko nabasa dati. :banghead:
Avastrol
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: yarrmateys

Data Hound is best obtained on Casual difficulty. Napaka-unbalanced kasi nung hovercraft battle system.

For some reason I found myself still playing this game even after getting platinum. Soldier, Infiltrator, Vanguard, then Soldier ulit. Parang naka-200 hours ata ako dito
seymour
Tail of the Sun
Tail of the Sun

Avastrol wrote:Data Hound is best obtained on Casual difficulty. Napaka-unbalanced kasi nung hovercraft battle system.

For some reason I found myself still playing this game even after getting platinum. Soldier, Infiltrator, Vanguard, then Soldier ulit. Parang naka-200 hours ata ako dito
ah ok thanks sa advice. i-load ko na lang ulit yung normal ko. ayy kaso tapos ko na pala yang overlord sa normal. try ko mamaya sa insanity, or babaan ko na lang difficulty since nakuha ko na trophy ng insanity run.

ou yung iba nga daw 500 hours pa tinry din nila lahat ng Class.

EDIT: OK na, naplatinum ko na. Sa ibang thread naman ako tatambay. :win: