Civilization V

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
ShadowoftheDarkgod
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Fantasy Gamer wrote:Nagsimula na ako magsave ng file... Asar. Mag-isa ko lang sa isang continent at isang city-state. Yung ibang bansa nasa ibang continents. Di ako makakaexperience ng war sa frontlines. :damn:
reload ko na yan :rofl: :rofl: pagdating sa time na babangga ka na sa ibang civs, malakas na sila since nakapagtrade na sila ng mga tech at may alliances na sila :rofl: :rofl:
And remember kids:
the more posts you have, the bigger your pens is.
PSN ID: ShadowoftheDark
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

Fantasy Gamer wrote:Nagsimula na ako magsave ng file... Asar. Mag-isa ko lang sa isang continent at isang city-state. Yung ibang bansa nasa ibang continents. Di ako makakaexperience ng war sa frontlines. :damn:
You can always attack them...

Find the civilization that is weak...
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

PSN ID: Xanshi
"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

I know. I'm just frustrated na wala akong katabing ibang bansa sa continent ko. Ang panget naman ng ganun... Walang thrill. That means, kailangan ko magfocus sa naval forces.

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

btw, di ko lang ba napapansin o talagang tinanggal na yung pagcontrol mo sa kung gaano kadaming resources ilalagay mo sa science, commerce at culture? In the past Civs, I use to go with 80% science, 20% commerce and 0% culture.

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

Nilalakasan ko ang Navy ko. Wala ako papalapitin sa continent ko. :agree:

ick322
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: ickerson322

I'm about to buy Civ V from DB today but want to ask if I can install this game in 2 PCs (Desktop and later on my laptop)? TIA :smiley:
PSN ID ickerson322
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

Pwede sya basta maaccess mo yung Steam account mo.

ick322
Myst
Myst

I just bought CIV V last night! Marathon gaming na naman to! :clap:
PSN ID ickerson322
ick322
Myst
Myst

Help! I still can't play the game kasi when Steam tries to update it always says currently unavailable try again later. Is steam down or am I doing something wrong? :grrr:
PSN ID ickerson322
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

Not really sure. Try to download steam from the website then install it in your PC. After that, register. Then, insert your disc to install, otherwise, magsisimula mag-download yung Steam ng digital copy ng Civ5.

Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

Akala ko ako lang... :bigmouth: Pareho tayo. :damn: Lahat ng buttons pinipundot ko na. :flamedevil:

ick322
Myst
Myst

Fantasy Gamer wrote:Not really sure. Try to download steam from the website then install it in your PC. After that, register. Then, insert your disc to install, otherwise, magsisimula mag-download yung Steam ng digital copy ng Civ5.
i called up 2k customer support and said they can't help me but e-mailed a troubleshooting link from steam. Ayun I tried directly connecting my internet to the modem then searched for people having similar problems and found that I had to delete a file in the steam folder. Gumana! I'm so happy na I get to finally play it from 4PM to 3AM next day ako naglaro!

My PC can run the game pretty smoothly at default video set-up but crawls when the game reaches modern times. Pwede siguro yung CPU ko na lang upgrade ok na for now ang 8600GT ko. hehe

"One more turn" disease is back! :clap:
PSN ID ickerson322
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

Paano i-skip ang opening movie!!!

ick322
Myst
Myst

Try left-clicking your mouse twice to skip the intro movie. :agree:

Ano specs ng mga PCs ninyo? I have a dual-core 2.13ghz cpu and an 8600GT video card. Kelangan talaga ng upgrade kahit sa CPU man lang kasi it gets to a crawl pag modern era na with all the stuff going. How to tell if your mobo can upgrade to an i-core, thinking of getting at least i5? :smiley:
PSN ID ickerson322
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

Ginagawa ko yun.. Yung i-click ang mouse buttons. Wala epekto. :grumpy:

Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

^ :rofl:

Wala pa ring nakakaalam paano i-skip yun?

ick322
Myst
Myst

Did anyone of you download the scenario map packs? My question is if I download and save it to my desktop can I still download and save it to my laptop? Gusto ko kasi sa laptop na bibilhin ko. :smiley:
PSN ID ickerson322
bl00regard
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby

I haven't tried it myself pero it should work, kasi naka-tie naman yung game (and I'm assuming any additional content) sa Steam account mo so kelangan mo nalang siguro i-download uli dun sa isa mong computer
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

Once na-unlock mo na sa Steam yung game mo, you can redownload and install it sa lahat ng computers na meron ka. :agree:

ShadowoftheDarkgod
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nanibago ako from Civ4 to Civ5, di na pwede mag stack ng units, tagal magrepositioning ng units :rofl: pero ok yung ranged from city :rofl: :rofl:
And remember kids:
the more posts you have, the bigger your pens is.
PSN ID: ShadowoftheDark