PinoyPS.com RULES and REGULATIONS - READ THIS

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
choy
hype lang
PSN ID: choyPSX

A. Code of Conduct of members
- Members are expected to treat each other with respect and dignity. Bashing or flaming other members is strictly prohibited and may result in suspension/banning
- Trolling is not allowed. Posting of messages or creation of threads for the purpose for the sole purpose of luring other members into a flame war or for bashing other members is not allowed. The trolling member will be suspended/banned and all related posts will be deleted
- Profane and/or derogatory language is not allowed and any postings that contain as such will be deleted without warning

B. Adult Only content
- PinoyPS.com has a wide audience and there are minors who view the site. Adult-only content is stricly prohibited and will be deleted without warning
- Nude photos and photos of exposed genitalia are strictly prohibited and will be deleted and the posting member will be banned
- Photos of people wearing something that is not publicly acceptable (ie. underwear) are not allowed and will be deleted without warning and the posting member will be banned
- Games or other media which are rated for Mature or Adult-only can be discussed if the material that is considered Adult-only is omitted from the discussions

C. Discussions concerning illegal activities/items
- PinoyPS.com's main audience are Filipino gamers who most are in the Philippines. In terms of determining what legal or whats not, Philippine Laws will be used primarily, and international and other countries' laws are secondary. If there's any conflict between whats legal in the Philippines and elsewhere in the world, Philippine Law will be considered first
- Dicsussions pertaining to illegal acts are not allowed in the context of performing or practicing such illegal acts
- Discussions glorifying and encouraging illegal acts are not allowed, such as boasting your pirated software collection, or how much you bribed the traffic enforcer the last time you violated traffic rules, etc.
- Discussions on where to obtain illegal items or services are not allowed
- Posts mentioning performing an illegal act will be deleted without warning or notice
- Gambling is a regulated activity in the Philippines and therefore not allowed unless such activity is sanctioned by PAGCOR. Anything that involves wagering is not allowed

D. Posting Messages
-Typing an entire message in ALL CAPS is not allowed. In the internet, it is considered shouting and it is not polite to other members. Either use correct capitalization or in all lower case. There may be certain exemptions when the context of the post would warrant all caps, judgement on this issue is left to the discretion of the moderators and admins.
-Text speak is not allowed. Everyone is expected to type in complete and universally comprehensible words. Any posting with any amount of text speak will be deleted without warning or notice.
- Posting of images are allowed in all threads without limit in the size of the image. However, proper discretion is advised for all members, too much posting of pictures in one post can decrease the readability of the thread and admins and moderators can delete posts with too much pictures if its determined to affect the thread negatively
- All posts are expected to be ON TOPIC. This means the posts are relevant to the thread title, and to the forum it is contained in (ex. Final Fantasy 13 on the PS3 forum will be discussing the PS3 version of the game. Any related discussion about the XBox360 version should be discussed in the XBox forum). This not only relates to posted text but to images as well
- Spamming is not allowed

E. Signatures
-Only text signatures are allowed.
-All other rules apply to signatures. No discussion or promotion of illegal activities or links to sites that do the same.

F. Links
- Links posted should lead to sites that do not violate any of the rules of PinoyPS.com

G. Commercial Advertisment
- No commercial advertising without prior consent from the Administrators. You may advertise your own business (you are the business owner or majority owner of the business).
- Links promoting other sites or events are considered Commercial and would require administrator/moderator approval
- All non-PinoyPS events are considered commercial and would require administrator/moderator approval
<( )> You have earned a trophy.
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

Currently playing Gran Turismo 5
soyt_llusala
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: soyt_llusala

This is good! Parang natakot lang ako sa text speak. I don't practice text speak, in fact I hate it. However, may mga tagalog words kasi na hindi ko alam ang spelling (bisaya kasi ako) :ashamed: as a result parang na so-shortcut na ang dating.

Pero ok lang gagamit nalang siguro ako ng english to replace a certain word na parang nagiging text speak na.:smiley: Sana full force na ang implementation nito lalo na sa "Bashing or flaming other members" ang pangit kasi tingnan na nag-aaway dito hehehe.:agree:
PSN ID: soyt_llusala (Asia: PS3)
PSN ID: AlyasRoboto (US: Vita/PS3 Cross Play)
Diablo 3: AlyasRoboto#6821 (US/ASIA)

ISP: PLDT
choy
hype lang

soyt_llusala wrote:This is good! Parang natakot lang ako sa text speak. I don't practice text speak, in fact I hate it. However, may mga tagalog words kasi na hindi ko alam ang spelling (bisaya kasi ako) :ashamed: as a result parang na so-shortcut na ang dating.

Pero ok lang gagamit nalang siguro ako ng english to replace a certain word na parang nagiging text speak na.:smiley: Sana full force na ang implementation nito lalo na sa "Bashing or flaming other members" ang pangit kasi tingnan na nag-aaway dito hehehe.:agree:
simple lang naman ang pag spell sa tagalog. kung anong bigkas, siyang baybay

halimbawa, siya o sya puwede. wala namang "C" sa tagalog kaya obvious na TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION eh text speak. pero siya o sya, pareho lang, acceptable pareho
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

soyt_llusala
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: soyt_llusala

Ok salamat sa clarification Pafs hehehe :agree:
PSN ID: soyt_llusala (Asia: PS3)
PSN ID: AlyasRoboto (US: Vita/PS3 Cross Play)
Diablo 3: AlyasRoboto#6821 (US/ASIA)

ISP: PLDT
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

clear! hopefully marami sana bumasa nito.....:agree:
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
slubscrown
PlayStation
PlayStation

great great :agree: :agree: :agree:
RIP OFF THEIR HEADS YEAH AHHHH
francisjohn94
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
PSN ID: kaijes

dapat pag naglogin ka biglang lalabas tong thread na ito para makita agad.
PSN ID: kaijes
Currently Playing:Guitar hero & Rock Band series
Collection: Heavy Rain,God of War3,WKC,GHWT,SoulCaliburIV,GOWC,UC2,MGS4 and inFAMOUS
"I Am The Viper"
sAnD_wRaItH
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart
PSN ID: asia:p3kante00,us: p3kante01

^^ :agree:

dapat sa Board Index mismo. Kasi ako bihira lang ako magclick sa mga Boards eh. View my Post kagad hehe. :ashamed:

Suggestion ko parang yung end user license agreement ba yun. mag agree muna bago tumuloy mismo sa boards. :agree:
Follow me on twitter!!: http://twitter.com/p3k_ante00

"Never compromise" -Rorschach

Resqueiscat in Pace

LittleBigMouth Member - The Dark Mouth :bigmouth:

PSN: p3kante01
xenj
Katipunero
PSN ID: xenj

sAnD_wRaItH wrote:^^ :agree:

dapat sa Board Index mismo. Kasi ako bihira lang ako magclick sa mga Boards eh. View my Post kagad hehe. :ashamed:

Suggestion ko parang yung end user license agreement ba yun. mag agree muna bago tumuloy mismo sa boards. :agree:
i like your idea :agree:
[RP][PHI] A-TAPANG A-TAO! SUGOD KATIPUNERO!

PSN ID (HK): xenj

xenj's Battlefield 3 Battlelog
xenj's Gaming Life and Action Figure Collection

ANTI-YLOD

KATIPUNERO NG BATOLPILD 3
choy
hype lang

sAnD_wRaItH wrote:^^ :agree:

point is, kahit ganun kyng ayaw basahin, hindi pa rin babasahin. click OK lang agad
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

michaelmyers24
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: michaelmyers24

I hope everyone will read this, para mabawasan ang mga pasaway. Iwas narin kung hindi sinasadya. And warning sa mga nananadya. hehehe. two thumbs up sa thread! :agree: :agree:
"I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me."

PSN ID: michaelmyers24

<(_)> You have earned a trophy.
_/_\_ Tissue Addict

Napupuno ng tissue ang trashcan sa kwarto araw-araw.

[MNYK]
Khrysler Jerikho
Crimson Ai's Rated R Nekostar
PSN ID: Khrysler_Jerikho

Personal na non-profit website pafs bawal na din?

Alam ko may mga nagpopost ng own works (art, comics) dito eh.
choy
hype lang

Khrysler Jerikho wrote:Personal na non-profit website pafs bawal na din?

Alam ko may mga nagpopost ng own works (art, comics) dito eh.
kung personal at non-profit, de hindi na commercial yun ;)
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

chinotz
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

mga boss, suggestion lang. sana magkaroon din ng rule against abbreviating game titles sa Marketplace. hirap kasi hulaan kung ano game yung naka post, lalo na sa mga newbie katulad ko. oks lang abbreviated sa title ng thread, pero sa loob sana kumpletuhin na. yun lang po. salamat!
sAnD_wRaItH
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart
PSN ID: asia:p3kante00,us: p3kante01

:agree: :agree: pati sa mga terms rin sana. tulad ng BDL , YLOD LSS etc. dati nun hindi ko alam mga pinaguusapan nila. :ashamed:
Follow me on twitter!!: http://twitter.com/p3k_ante00

"Never compromise" -Rorschach

Resqueiscat in Pace

LittleBigMouth Member - The Dark Mouth :bigmouth:

PSN: p3kante01
acemcloud
PlayStation
PlayStation

Suggestion lang sana mag create din nang thread regarding negative feedback sa mga nag be-benta at bumibili. Kainis kasi minsan eh dumarami ang pasaway.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

dun na mismo yun sa feedback section. i-post mo lang yung feedback mo dun, positive man o negative.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
acemcloud
PlayStation
PlayStation

cel-shaded wrote:dun na mismo yun sa feedback section. i-post mo lang yung feedback mo dun, positive man o negative.
thank you :agree:
nevets
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: oknevets

kailangan na ata ng bagong lugar to, nagkakalat ang usapang piracy sa ps2 section, at karamihan new members lang, di ata nakikita o sadyang hindi nagbabasa
Add me up!

PSN id: oknevets
Origin id: oknevets

Platinums: inFamous, Batman Arkham Asylum, God of War 3
choy
hype lang

nevets wrote:kailangan na ata ng bagong lugar to, nagkakalat ang usapang piracy sa ps2 section, at karamihan new members lang, di ata nakikita o sadyang hindi nagbabasa
kahit saan mo naman ilagay talagang hindi pinapansin eh
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance