Lost Planet 2

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
itachi06
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Hi, I check datablitz website release na sya. How much is the price for R1 and R3 copy anyone? sa office kasi ako unable to call DB. Anticipated ko pa naman tong game na to binasag ng mga game critics nawala tuloy hype ko. but if you want a decent game review watch this
Last edited by itachi06 on Tue May 11, 2010 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
psn id: Project_MugeN
lCeCraze
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: lCeCraze

dont judge the game by its cover... hehe :evilsmile:

wala tayo magagawa kung ibang tao ayaw nito... :smiley:
PSN ID: lCeCraze (US) << BF3 Account & MoH Account
[RP] <<< sandatahang lakas
Proud BEDAN here!
LoL PH?
add me! icelCeice
itachi06
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

i'm getting a copy this week. i hope i find a solid campaign buddy na pwede mag laro sa gabi. hehehe i'm just thinking the replayability of monster hunter on this game. go pa din ako sa game na to .
madhatter
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

Pass ako sa PS3 version... I'll just wait for the PC version, why? if you would compare 360 and PS3 versions in terms of its graphics, talong talo na agad ps3...
http://www.videogameszone.de/Lost-Plane ... /?fullsize

but still, cant wait.
PSN: Mur005
<(_)> You have earned a trophy.
_/_\_ :D
For reading this.
KasaiRinkai
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

itachi06 wrote:Hi, I check datablitz website release na sya. How much is the price for R1 and R3 copy anyone? sa office kasi ako unable to call DB. Anticipated ko pa naman tong game na to binasag ng mga game critics nawala tuloy hype ko. but if you want a decent game review watch this
Nagpa-reserve ako, 1995 pesos yung R3 sa Datablitz. Pero kinancel ko rin kasi ang pangit ng reviews. Hindi sa binabase ko sa reviews yung laro pero most of the time kasi tama yung sinasabi nila. :P

Niyaya pa naman ako ng classmate ko na bilhin ito, wala pa naman akong pera so pass muna... for now. :sigh:
Senior Bracer - Rank B+
PSN: maxfriedchicken
Switch friend code: 5789-2019-7781
spaceinvaders
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: oneO8twoK8

i don't believe reviews that much and I was asking in my earlier post that a 6-7/10 rating from reviews for this type of game is too low... baka meron talagang sablay sa game na ito? Ang question ko lang is the save on checkpoint or save? I like borderlands and still playing it. Pero with Mad Moxxi medyo napagod kami laruin because you needed to finish the whole level and not be able so save at any point unlike nung game play niya. My question with Lost Planet 2, eh ganun din ba siya like Mad Moxxxi, you need to finish the entire level and walang save on checkpoints?
PSN ID: twisted_vanity and oneO8twoK8
Currently playing: NBA 2K12, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Dragon Age II
Unit: Asian PS3 Slim 120 GB CECH-2012A 120GB
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

spaceinvaders wrote:i don't believe reviews that much and I was asking in my earlier post that a 6-7/10 rating from reviews for this type of game is too low... baka meron talagang sablay sa game na ito? Ang question ko lang is the save on checkpoint or save? I like borderlands and still playing it. Pero with Mad Moxxi medyo napagod kami laruin because you needed to finish the whole level and not be able so save at any point unlike nung game play niya. My question with Lost Planet 2, eh ganun din ba siya like Mad Moxxxi, you need to finish the entire level and walang save on checkpoints?
- Walang checkpoints. Kailangan tapusin bawat chapter nung episode.
- Di pwede sumali sa game in-progress.
- Di pwede sumali sa game kung di ka pa nakakaabot sa level na yun.

Marami pang ibang problema ayon sa mga reviews na nabasa/napanood ko. Dagdag pa yung framerate issues sa PS3 version. :no-no:
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
crisisotaku
Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal
PSN ID: crisisotaku

check nyo muna sa kaibigan nyong may xbox na .... alam nyo na! 100 pesos lang naman yun! pag nagustuhan nyo saka na kayo bumili ng original diba' kesa bumili ng orig at magsisi ....
PSN ID : crisisotaku

“As long as you are proud you cannot know God. A proud man is always looking down on thing and people: and, of course, as long as you are looking down you cannot see something that is above you.” ― C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity
itachi06
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

PSNomad wrote: - Walang checkpoints. Kailangan tapusin bawat chapter nung episode.
- Di pwede sumali sa game in-progress.
- Di pwede sumali sa game kung di ka pa nakakaabot sa level na yun.
Feel ko lang the campaign is greatly influence by Monster Hunter series that should be played online with players not AI and you can't join a game that is in progress same case when playing in MH.

There's this video from ign about Lost Planet 2 PS3 vs Xbox 360 console comparison. Can't seem to distinguish which is better. From reading other information ps3 has some frame rate issue. but it doesn't have the screen tearing issue that the xbox 360 version has.

Did anyone pick this is up yet ? hehe add nyo ako =P
hapibanana21
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: HaPiBaNaNa__

available pa ba yung demo? ngayon ko lang nalaman tong larong to, sinearch ko yung gameplay nito mukhang ok naman pero gusto ko talaga ma-try na ako yung maglalaro para malaman ko kung trip ko or hindi :smiley:.
PS3 CLASSIC 160GB (RIP)
PS3 SLIM 120GB
Got It Memorized? :party:
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

^Pwede mo laruin yung co-op demo offline. :agree:
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
wdqsantos
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: wdqsantos

Yup check nyu yung demo guys. I got the xbox version. For me not getting the PS3 version even though may coop mode sya. Pero para sa mahihilig sa mga mechs, pwede pa nilang magustuhan yung game. :agree:
PSN: wdqsantos
Gamertag: wdqsantos
hapibanana21
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: HaPiBaNaNa__

dinadownload ko na ngayon yung demo. co-op lang ba to?? bawal solo mode?
PS3 CLASSIC 160GB (RIP)
PS3 SLIM 120GB
Got It Memorized? :party:
wdqsantos
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: wdqsantos

hapibanana21 wrote:dinadownload ko na ngayon yung demo. co-op lang ba to?? bawal solo mode?
Pwede solo pero AI mga kasama mo. So talagang na design yung game for online coop mode. So mas ma enjoy mo talaga pag mga friends mo kasama mo sa campaign mode. Problema lang yung lag e!
PSN: wdqsantos
Gamertag: wdqsantos
itachi06
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

I got my copy, recommend ko lang to get this game if you can play online. AI players is useless you really need human players to enjoy the Coop Campaign, its just frustrating din pag human player is so noob especially in boss battle ikaw lang gumawa then they steal the last hit sa boss that will show up in the campaign result who killed the akrid happen to me twice online but my rank is 3x higher than the player scores.

If you can find good human players you will enjoy this game online coop. But, remember this game feels like an Arcade game has a forgettable story line and the cut scene aren't that memorable but you get to see awesome graphics.
itachi06
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

When you purchased the R3 version you get the free map pack 01: "Helix" and "Back to the Island" maps. just add me up if you guys want to play a coop game at night.
ioshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ioshimaru

i agree the graphics are superb. :agree: The story sucks :facepalm:
Latest Purchases:Bloodborne, Mortal Kombat X
Proud to be a Sony Playstation user since '97 to present
PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3, PS4
PSN: ioshimaru
Jecxz23
Resident Evil
Resident Evil
PSN ID: Jecxz23

itachi06 wrote:I got my copy, recommend ko lang to get this game if you can play online. AI players is useless you really need human players to enjoy the Coop Campaign, its just frustrating din pag human player is so noob especially in boss battle ikaw lang gumawa then they steal the last hit sa boss that will show up in the campaign result who killed the akrid happen to me twice online but my rank is 3x higher than the player scores.

If you can find good human players you will enjoy this game online coop. But, remember this game feels like an Arcade game has a forgettable story line and the cut scene aren't that memorable but you get to see awesome graphics.
Itachi ok ba ang online co-op di ba lag? TIA. :agree:
CA PSN ID: Jecxz23 (Main)
US PSN ID: Jecxz (DCUO)
dexterngo
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Saber024

anong klase ba laro nito? curious ako...
Playing: Battlefield 3, MoH: Warfighter, Blops 2, Defiance
Selling/Trading: None
Games to Buy: Disgaea TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION

Curiosities:
PSN ID: Saber024
Geofffffff7
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Geofffffff7

itachi06 wrote:When you purchased the R3 version you get the free map pack 01: "Helix" and "Back to the Island" maps. just add me up if you guys want to play a coop game at night.
wow promo lang ba ito or kasama talaga yung DLC voucher sa R3 game?