Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2019 (June 8-11) (streaming links on page 65)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
squall_leonhart
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jcmarcy_15

Source: Devil May Cry PS3 collection set for E3

A high-definition Devil May Cry collection will be announced for PlayStation 3 at E3, a source has told us. The collection is being made to commemorate the series’ upcoming 10th anniversary. The first Devil May Cry released on PS2 in October 2001.

Another collection, which the source has asked us to keep mum on, will be announced, as well. It will be a dark, dirty, and dangerous collection.
http://gematsu.com/2011/05/source-devil ... set-for-e3

:agree:
PSN ID: jcmarcy_15
Platinum Count: 21

Currently Playing: MGSV The Phantom Pain
big_boss_rj
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: big_b0ss_rj

^ayos! hindi ko nalaro DMC1 and 2 eh. :cheer:

XBL Gamertag: BigBossRj

Currently playing: ...

[RP]
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

nyll47 wrote:
Xanshi wrote:“Huge fighting franchise” to return at E3

The official Twitter for the UK’s Play magazine has let loose some exciting teases for June 7, the first official day of E3. A recent post states: “On day one of E3 – two zombie games, a huge interview, a massive Sony exclusive and return of a huge fighting game franchise among others.”

Any guesses? SoulCalibur V has already been revealed, Street Fighter and Tekken are soon to get back in the ring; perhaps it’s time for a new entry in the Virtua Fighter series?

As for the Sony exclusive, we’d imagine that’s going to be shown first at their conference on July 6.

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2011/0 ... urn-at-e3/
I was back reading when I saw this....sana Rival Schools :pray: puwede reng bushido blade :bigmouth:
Ano lang naman ba ang pwede ha....

Darkstalkers
Rival Schools
Dead or Alive (matagal na yung fighting game mismo)
Bloody Roar
Samurai Showdown

Anyway hindi naman nila sinabi na PS exclusive yung game. So posible din yung Killer Instinct ng Rare.

Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

PSN ID: Xanshi
"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
Fed_05
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Fed_05

squall_leonhart wrote:

A high-definition Devil May Cry collection will be announced for PlayStation 3 at E3, a source has told us. The collection is being made to commemorate the series’ upcoming 10th anniversary. The first Devil May Cry released on PS2 in October 2001.

Another collection, which the source has asked us to keep mum on, will be announced, as well. It will be a dark, dirty, and dangerous collection.

tamang tama DMC3 palang kasi nalalaro ko

PS3 Slim 320GB R3 (Oct 19,2010)
PS3 Super Slim 500GB R3 (Nov 7, 2013)
PS4 Slim 500GB R3 (Dec, 2017)
PSN ID: Fed_05
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

squall_leonhart wrote:

Nice. I miss THIS DmC. I don't like the new Dante. :huh: Sana hindi din nila i-water down ang difficulty. As for the other collection, I hope it's Shadow Hearts or Dark Cloud.
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

big_boss_rj wrote:^ayos! hindi ko nalaro DMC1 and 2 eh. :cheer:
bulok naman dmc2 e, kung ikukumpara sa dmc1 at dmc3 :lol: :bigmouth:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
big_boss_rj
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

cel-shaded wrote:
big_boss_rj wrote:^ayos! hindi ko nalaro DMC1 and 2 eh. :cheer:
bulok naman dmc2 e, kung ikukumpara sa dmc1 at dmc3 :lol: :bigmouth:
sabi nga ng iba sakin, kahit hindi ko na malaro yung DMC2 ok lang. :lol:

pero sure buy na din yan. kamiss din maglaro ng DMC3. :2thumbs:

XBL Gamertag: BigBossRj

Currently playing: ...

[RP]
nevets
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: oknevets

squall_leonhart wrote:

what is this dark, dirty, and dangerous collection? :2thumbs:
Add me up!

PSN id: oknevets
Origin id: oknevets

Platinums: inFamous, Batman Arkham Asylum, God of War 3
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Baka Battle Arena Toshinden lang iyan! :lol:

Pero ok sana kung bagong Rival Schools tsaka Bushido Blade! :2thumbs:

LEGEND OF DRAGOON nasaan ka na? :pray:
hapibanana21
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: HaPiBaNaNa__

squall_leonhart wrote:

ayos to! may DMC 1,2,3 ako pero wala ako natapos ni isa. yung DMC4 din nalaro ko sa pc pero di ko rin natapos. :banghead:
bibili ako nito sabay ng DMC4. :cheer:
PS3 CLASSIC 160GB (RIP)
PS3 SLIM 120GB
Got It Memorized? :party:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

mahirap yung dmc1 at dmc3 kumpara sa dmc4 :mrgreen:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

cel-shaded wrote:mahirap yung dmc1 at dmc3 kumpara sa dmc4 :mrgreen:
uu... at sinasabi ko sa inyo.. PANGIT yung DMC2 :lol:
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

TurnBased wrote:
Killer Instinct malamang

walang kasing balita dyan sa mga nasabi nyo pero KI meron

click here
Ang Killer Instinct nasa Rare kasi iyun eh, which is under MS...
hay... byebye cindar :fight:

sige back to DMC :2thumbs:
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

Experience E3 LIVE From Your PS3 With Streaming Keynote, Virtual PlayStation Booth

With the E3 Expo just around the corner, the PlayStation Home team is happy to announce that you’ll be able to be part of the convention excitement — right from your PS3!

For the first time ever, PlayStation Home will host a live public video stream of the Sony E3 press conference on Monday, June 6 at 5pm Pacific Time in a special screening room. You can watch SCEA President and CEO Jack Tretton reveal all of the big E3 announcements and watch never-before-seen footage of tons of upcoming PS3 and NGP titles.

We’re also happy to confirm that the PlayStation Home E3 Virtual Booth is making a triumphant return! The virtual booth was visited by a lot of people last year (five times more people than physically attended E3 2010!), making it huge success for us and hopefully for you as well. If you visited the booth last year, you’ll remember that we enabled you to explore a virtual recreation of PlayStation’s E3 booth. Expect the same this year, with a few new surprises — including a 3D-rendered NGP to inspect from every angle.

Images taken from the E3 2010 virtual PlayStation booth; check back next Tuesday to see what’s awaiting you for 2011! (i loled at labelings)

Be sure to visit the E3 Booth in Home at the start of the show on Tuesday, June 7 at 12pm Pacific Time and earn exclusive virtual items as you visit the different areas in the virtual E3 booth. Once you unlock all the virtual items, you’ll be able to check out Home content in the VIP area and play the first level of Scribble Shooter – an upcoming top-down, shoot-em up game featuring hand-drawn enemies that is being designed to look as if you’re playing on a notepad — as well as a Heavy Water package with active virtual items. Why spend money on a plane ticket to LA when you can attend E3 right from your PS3?

Additionally, the PlayStation.Blog team will be streaming live game demonstrations straight from the show floor into PlayStation Home, so you won’t miss a single beat of all the excitement of E3. They’ll be scouring the show for any exciting new titles to show off, and you can watch it all within PlayStation Home. LIVE!

We hope you come visit. See you, virtually, at E3!

Source: Playstation Blog
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Bangkay wrote:Experience E3 LIVE From Your PS3 With Streaming Keynote, Virtual PlayStation Booth

With the E3 Expo just around the corner, the PlayStation Home team is happy to announce that you’ll be able to be part of the convention excitement — right from your PS3!

For the first time ever, PlayStation Home will host a live public video stream of the Sony E3 press conference on Monday, June 6 at 5pm Pacific Time in a special screening room. You can watch SCEA President and CEO Jack Tretton reveal all of the big E3 announcements and watch never-before-seen footage of tons of upcoming PS3 and NGP titles.

We’re also happy to confirm that the PlayStation Home E3 Virtual Booth is making a triumphant return! The virtual booth was visited by a lot of people last year (five times more people than physically attended E3 2010!), making it huge success for us and hopefully for you as well. If you visited the booth last year, you’ll remember that we enabled you to explore a virtual recreation of PlayStation’s E3 booth. Expect the same this year, with a few new surprises — including a 3D-rendered NGP to inspect from every angle.

Images taken from the E3 2010 virtual PlayStation booth; check back next Tuesday to see what’s awaiting you for 2011! (i loled at labelings)

Be sure to visit the E3 Booth in Home at the start of the show on Tuesday, June 7 at 12pm Pacific Time and earn exclusive virtual items as you visit the different areas in the virtual E3 booth. Once you unlock all the virtual items, you’ll be able to check out Home content in the VIP area and play the first level of Scribble Shooter – an upcoming top-down, shoot-em up game featuring hand-drawn enemies that is being designed to look as if you’re playing on a notepad — as well as a Heavy Water package with active virtual items. Why spend money on a plane ticket to LA when you can attend E3 right from your PS3?

Additionally, the PlayStation.Blog team will be streaming live game demonstrations straight from the show floor into PlayStation Home, so you won’t miss a single beat of all the excitement of E3. They’ll be scouring the show for any exciting new titles to show off, and you can watch it all within PlayStation Home. LIVE!

We hope you come visit. See you, virtually, at E3!

Source: Playstation Blog
FINALLY! visit E3 virtually
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

So kung naka-setup na PS HOME sa PS3 ko tapos hindi ko na kailangan pa mag-stream sa ibang website, dito na mismo? :lol:

try ko siguro ito, minsan lang naman... june 7, 12 pm pacific anong oras dito yan, madaling araw? :lol:
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

altahi wrote:So kung naka-setup na PS HOME sa PS3 ko tapos hindi ko na kailangan pa mag-stream sa ibang website, dito na mismo? :lol:

try ko siguro ito, minsan lang naman... june 7, 12 pm pacific anong oras dito yan, madaling araw? :lol:
Yup, we can meet at Home for this, and it has voice chat, like any MMO lol
kmike9km
Street Fighter: The Movie
Street Fighter: The Movie
PSN ID: kmike9km

mga june 7..12am ng madaling araw..puyatan to.. :cheer:
xenj
Katipunero
PSN ID: xenj

nice virtual booth! :cheer: this i gotta see. sana lang may PSN na nun ang HK :sweat:
[RP][PHI] A-TAPANG A-TAO! SUGOD KATIPUNERO!

PSN ID (HK): xenj

xenj's Battlefield 3 Battlelog
xenj's Gaming Life and Action Figure Collection

ANTI-YLOD

KATIPUNERO NG BATOLPILD 3
CECHH00_CW
Philosoma
Philosoma
PSN ID: Xx_Dark-KRAUS_xX

Sa mga pupunta sa virtual e3 booth sa pshome magkitakita tayo dun.
Laptop Collection:
Neo M350H [M3H Series]
HP Pavilion Entertainment Tablet-PC tx2013au [tx2000 Series]
Acer Aspire One D255
Dell N4010 [14R Series]
Sony Vaio VPCYB15AG [YB Series]

-= 4th Year High School Student =-