Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2019 (June 8-11) (streaming links on page 65)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

woo boy this MS conference has been pretty boring so far.

Metro Exodus has been the only one that's been stand out for me so far.

edit: After they hype from Metro everything has been downhill, @_@ gahhhhhhhhhh, please make this stop.

edit: THANK GOD FOR DRAGONBALL, okay we back on track now, please let's continue with this.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Cuphead looks legit good, and that tales platformer looked fun. Great to see some variety here.

CRACKDOWN!!!!

Crackdown 3 launching November 7!
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Anthem looks doppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee. This is from the Bioware A team I think and already looks like the Mass Effect game we should have gotten lol.

It's a TPS destiny type, open world game. Color me intrigued.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Anthem is 2018 though
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Xbox One X at 500 dollars?!! Its PS3 launch all over again! I guess you get what you pay for. How much kaya ito sa Pinas at release?Im guessing 30k-35k. Ganun ko nabili yung unang PS3 ko way back 2008.
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Overall, bad conference for MS. the only standouts were Metro Exodus, Anthem, and Crackdown (although it looked far less impressive than when it was shown a few years ago). Cuphead and Ori are fine, but they dont really move the needle.

Sea of thieves continues to be meh for me. No new AAA exclusives either.

Plus that 499 price for the XboneX was a backbreaker.

Overall i rate the conference wa 'why did i wake up for this at 4 am' out of 10. Really disappointing.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 1:28 pm It's getting close lol. So far no leaks yet! This is going to be a great year with MS wanting to make a big splash and Sony wanting to keep their momentum going.

Here are my very preliminary predictions:

Microsoft
1. Project Scorpio, priced and dated, 499 US Dollars, launching November 2017.
2. MS Brand new IP to be developed by the Coalition - will be an overwatch type game.
3. Forza Motorsport 7 spot
4. Shadow of war gameplay trailer
5. Crackdown 3 multiplayer trailer
6. Sea of Thieves demo
7. MS indie games showcase
1. Got a lot of these correct
2. MS showed a lot of games, but they just didnt click and a lot of them could have been taken out or they appeared to drag on too long (sea of thieves, trailer for state of decay).
3. Crackdown 3 kind of underwhelmed compared to the previous destruction demo.
4. That shoutcaster/esports commentator guy was terrible.
5. Forza 7 was gorgeous, its just not for me.
6. XboneX was super impressive, but sadly the price is a huge ask for this market climate.
7. Console launch exclusive = timed exclusive
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

exciting 9am :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Damn sumabay pa sa Game 5 ng NBA Finals yung Sony Conference. Bale sa Twitter na lang ako makikibalita. Sana may footage ng Last of Us 2 gameplay, kahit 2 mins lang.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: flipsflops

Kaya olats ang PC gaming eh. Kailangan pa nila mag explain kung ilang colors ang kasya sa isang screen. :facepalm:
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Just got caught up with the Ubi press conference, and the Beyond Good and Evil 2 spot got me hyped (kaso CGI trailer pa lang :lol:), this could probably still be a few years away. Michel Ancel is also doing Wild simultaneously so I don't know how that works out, but hopefully BGE 2 releases some time soon. The pirate game also looked intriguing (the aesthetic and the combat appeal to me more than Sea of Thieves).

So far Ubi has had the best conference overall thus far, with probably MS next, Bethesda, then EA (Bethesda and EA were both meh).
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The Sony conference was just okay, the VR segment in the middle almost put me to sleep.

The God of War, Spiderman, and Days Gone demos were excellent, but I just want to play them already lol. Please no more delays.

There was nothing announced that really blew me away.

I think the biggest announcement and moment thus far has been Beyond Good and Evil 2 in the Ubi conference. That was so much hype.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

The Sony audience though...they looked bored as hell. I think they were pretty underwhelmed. Although I was kinda impressed with what they showed but still it's lacking. No surprises.
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

slaughterbit wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:44 am The Sony audience though...they looked bored as hell. I think they were pretty underwhelmed. Although I was kinda impressed with what they showed but still it's lacking. No surprises.
Yeah, the general feedback is that it was an underwhelming conference after the excellent ones the previous two years. None of the conferences blew me away this year, save for the Ubisoft one.
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I think Sony is saving the new titles for PSX. Still, aside from Spiderman, God of War, nothing really excites me. Looks like Last of Us 2 will be a 2019 release.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

eynjel18 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:57 am I think Sony is saving the new titles for PSX. Still, aside from Spiderman, God of War, nothing really excites me. Looks like Last of Us 2 will be a 2019 release.
Agree that it most likely will be a 2019 release, they just started full production last year, and with a part of the team doing Lost Legacy, they'll just probably start ramping up this year.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

My top 5 E3 games (main criteria: must have shown gameplay footage):

1. Anthem - this looks like the next gen Mass Effect we were promised lol. Count me in for this.
2. Spiderman - that was an incredible demo, good melee combat, web swinging, excellent set piece, and great voice acting and writing. I can't wait for a proper Spiderman game again (Spiderman 2 on the PS1 was the most fun I've had in a superhero game)
3. Metro Exodus - the atmosphere was great, the level design was excellent, and the concept looks really good. Really looking forward to this as Metro 2033 and last light were fantastic.
4. God of War - I love the combat, the change of camera angle, and those graphics really melted my brain.
5. A Way Out - I loved Brothers, a Tale of Two Sons, and this intriguing take on a narrative based game has my interest. Brothers was emotional, and had great gameplay mechanics. So I'm in for A Way Out.

Top E3 moment:
Beyond Good and Evil 2 Reveal

Fail of E3:
The whole Geoff Keighley Xboxe One X $499 debacle. The price itself was bad (but about what I expected). But the response of everyone to the leak was worse. Everyone went crazy and questioned Keighley's credibility. Good on Geoff for doubling down on his scoop.
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

The greatest E3 2017 moment is the Devolver fvcking Digital's amazing press conference!
:bigmouth:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bethesda Holding an E3 Showcase Again This Year, Invitations To Be Sent Later
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... ent-later/

Microsoft E3 2018 press conference set for June 10
https://gematsu.com/2018/03/microsoft-e ... et-june-10

June 10

Microsoft
1:00PM PT, 4:00am Manila time

Bethesda
6:30PM PT, 9:30am Manila time
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

https://www.psu.com/news/bethesda-e3-showcase-2018/

Bethesda E3 Showcase 2018: What Could We See?

- Prey Expansion/DLC
- Starfield Reveal
- Fallout PSVR
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset
- id Software’s Next Game
- The Elder Scrolls VI
- Skyrim on PS Vita