PlayStation Store Updates (Weekly)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ivad24

may paraan ba para mapalitan ang psn id?.. wala kasi makita sa account management...

is reformatting the only solution?
PS4 - NBA 2K17 - Rock Band 4
jomni
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jomni

mizyel wrote:may paraan ba para mapalitan ang psn id?.. wala kasi makita sa account management...

is reformatting the only solution?
create a new PS3 login.
Only one PSN ID per PS3 login.
私はジョムニーです。 PSN = jomni

My blog and Used Games Store:
jomnisgames.blogspot.com
Selling original PS3, PS2, and PC games
More games for sale here!

Siren Zombie (しびと) Sightings
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ivad24

PS4 - NBA 2K17 - Rock Band 4
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Fait
Beyond the Beyond
Beyond the Beyond
PSN ID: Fait88

Issit just my intawrnet or the PSN (US) store :fury: is really crawling?

PlayStation 3: Asian 160GB, latest firmware
Games: WarHawk, Grand Theft Auto IV, NBA 2K11
<3 PS3
Fait
Beyond the Beyond
Beyond the Beyond

Site still under maintenance.. x-(

<3 PS3
Fait
Beyond the Beyond
Beyond the Beyond

2.30FW now available.. :) Sana bago narin PSN

<3 PS3
jomni
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jomni

私はジョムニーです。 PSN = jomni

My blog and Used Games Store:
jomnisgames.blogspot.com
Selling original PS3, PS2, and PC games
More games for sale here!

Siren Zombie (しびと) Sightings
optimus
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby

Fait wrote:2.30FW now available.. :) Sana bago narin PSN
yup, when i was trying to sign in last night, there was an available update of 2.30. took almost an hour to update pero ng pagkatapos ng 60% biglang bumilis.

new look na rin yung asian at american PSN store. mas bumagal siya mag load ng pictures.

:D
just enjoy the game and you will always end up the winner.

PSN ID: piglet8
KONAMI MGO ID: optimus
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Mabilis magload ang text. Mas mabagal yung pictures. Nalalaman na kaagad kung anong demos/games ang pwedeng i-download.
th3 patriotz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: elmokigab

na download ko na :-) :-) :-) ang ganda ng psn store astig!!!at mas mabilis ngayon kaysa dati :D
PS ID:elmokigab

PS3 40GB 03 16 08>>YLOD 05 11 09
PS3 SLIM 120GB 12 20 09
NINTENDO DS LITE CRIMSON RED 4GB

IF YOU WANT TO BE A HERO JUST FOLLOW ME-JOHN W.LENNON
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

avail na GT5 Prologue sa US PSN Store

downloading it right now 1.8GB :-) :-) :-)
G_R_A_V_E
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: G_R_A_V_E

Wow ganda na ng PS Store ahh. :-) :-)
PSN ID: G_R_A_V_E
Clan: [MNYK]
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

US Playstation Store update

US Playstation Store update
PS one Classics for PS3 / PSP

R-Types ($5.99)
Uniting two of the most difficult challenges of all time, R-TYPES presents the games R-TYPE and R-TYPE II in one complete package. In R-TYPE, your job is to play through 8 stages destroying monsters to save the world from doom. In R-TYPE II, journey to ancient ruins, dark caverns, into the crimson sky, and onto a Bydo star. It’s up to you to save a galaxy riddled by fear and cowardice.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 243 MB
Add-on Game Content

THE EYE OF JUDGEMENT: Biolith Rebellion 2 (Expansion Set Two) ($14.99)
Take your game to the next level with this new download for THE EYE OF JUDGMENT. Add 100 more new creatures, spells, and abilities that come to life with cards from Wizards of the Coast (sold seperately).
File size: 118 KB

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Variety Map Pack ($9.99)
The Variety Map Pack includes four new multiplayer maps. “Creek,” a village ravaged by combat where concealment is key; “Broadcast,” an enemy communications building with confined corridors and open parking lots; “Chinatown,” a foggy downtown district, lit only by a full moon and the glow of the city; and “Killhouse,” a training warehouse with building mock-ups and soft and hard cover points.
File size: 357 MB

Rock Band
Build your Rock Band library by purchasing these song game tracks. For song credits, visit http://www.RockBand.com.

* “Saints of Los Angeles” - Mötley Crüe ($0.99)
* “Screaming for Vengeance” - Judas Priest ($1.99)
* “(Take These) Chains” - Judas Priest ($1.99)
* “You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’” - Judas Priest ($1.99)
* “The Hellion/Electric Eye” - Judas Priest ($1.99)
* “Riding on the Wind” - Judas Priest ($1.99)
* “Pain and Pleasure” - Judas Priest ($1.99)
* “Fever” - Judas Priest ($1.99)
* “Devil’s Child” - Lynyrd Skynyrd ($1.99)
* “Bloodstone” - Judas Priest ($1.99)
* “Screaming For Vengeance” Album ($14.99)
This pack includes “Bloodstone,” “Devil’s Child,” “Fever,” “The Hellion/Electric Eye,” “Pain And Pleasure,” “Riding on the Wind,” “Screaming For Vengeance,” “(Take These) Chains,” and “You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’” by Judas Priest.

File sizes: 23.5 MB - 39.3 MB (singles), 279 MB (track pack).

GUITAR HERO III

* Def Leppard Track Pack ($6.25)
“Nine Lives”, “Photograph (Live)” and “Rock of Ages (Live)” by Def Leppard. For all song credits please visit http://www.redoctane.com

File size: 378 MB

Army of Two SSC Challenge Map Pack ($7.49)
Expand the two-man combat experience in Army of Two with the SSC Challenge Map Pack! This new content gives players a chance to test their skills in a different setting while retaining the action-packed co-op intensity of Army of Two. Four two-player co-op maps will allow gamers to compete in the SSC Challenge versus mode for the chance to earn big cash rewards.
File size: 378 MB

Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore sownloadable songs ($1.49 each)
Plug in the microphone and live out your dream as a singing sensation! Expand your Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore library by purchasing tracks from the in-game store. For music credits, visit the Karaoke Revolution section of http://www.konami.com. Full list of tracks (43) after the jump.
Game Demos (free)

echochrome Demo
Featuring an elegant black and white art design, echochrome is a puzzle game unlike any other. With gameplay based on optical illusions, players must utilize 5 simple laws of perspective to join walkways, hide dangers, and create new paths to reach the goal. Once you’ve mastered the 5 laws, use them to create your own mind-bending levels to play and share with friends using the custom level editor. Available for PlayStation 3 and PSP systems.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 34 MB

Iron Man Demo
Check out the Official demo to learn what it takes to become a one man army as the unstoppable Iron Man! Customize your suit and battle against armies of fighter jets, tanks, armored Super Villains and more. Blast into hardcore shooting action and explosive combat from the film as well as exclusive content created just for the game.
ESRB Rated T
File size: 948 MB
Game Videos (free)

Resistance 2 Teaser Trailer
Download the teaser trailer for the highly anticipated follow-up to the best-selling PLAYSTATION 3 game.
File size: 98 MB (HD)

GT5 Prologue Techno Video
The best-selling racing franchise returns with the intense precursor to Gran Turismo 5, featuring over 60 cars from worldwide car manufacturers. With an all-new interior dash view, online racing, Drift mode and more, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue unveils revolutionary advancements that deliver the ultimate racing experience. Download this trailer today to see some of the hottest cars from the game.
File size: 50.6 MB (1080)

Army of Two SSC Challenge Teaser Trailer
Calling all private military contractors! Check out this preview trailer showcasing the new SSC Challenge mode, a downloadable add-on where two teams of two can compete in an intense obstacle course for the chance to join the SSC, the Private Military Corporation in Army of Two.
File size: 89 MB (HD)

FIFA 08 Features Video
Senior Producer, Joe Booth, explains the new features in the most realistic emulation of the real sport to date.
File size: 230 MB (HD)

Iron Man Action Trailer
Become a one man army as the unstoppable Iron Man! Customize your suit and battle against armies of fighter jets, tanks, armored Super Villains and more. Blast into hardcore shooting action and explosive combat from the film as well as exclusive content created just for the game. Check out the latest game trailer to see the game in action!
File size: 41 MB (HD)

PROTOTYPE – Discover Evolution
Escape into the role of a powerful shape-shifter. Choose to unravel a conspiracy with brutal force or cunning deception – master an enormous library of powers and morphing options. Discover what lies beyond the edge of evolution.
File size: 98 MB (HD)

Interview with Wyclef Jean P.1
Wyclef Jean explains the creative vision behind the ‘Fast Car’ music video and what it’s like to be inside ‘Burnout Paradise’.
File size: 74 MB (SD) 211 MB (HD) 345 MB (1080)

Interview with Wyclef Jean P.2
Wyclef Jean talks about his experience with the PLAYSTATION 3 system.
File size: 37 MB (SD) 111 MB (HD) 179 MB (1080)

Behind-the-Scenes of “Fast Car”
File size: 51 MB (SD) 145 MB (HD), 236 MB (1080)

Coachella Music Festival
Dive into the new world of gaming at Coachella! PLAYSTATION 3 will be onsite at Coachella Arts and Music Festival, April 25th - April 27th with its newest releases– Soundcheck your voice with SingStar, test your racing skills on Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, and create your own world on LittleBigPlanet.
File size: 86 MB (HD)
Movie and Blu-ray Disc Trailers (free)

88 Minutes
In 88 Minutes, Al Pacino stars as Dr. Jack Gramm, a college professor who moonlights as a forensic psychiatrist for the FBI. When Gramm receives a death threat claiming he has only 88 minutes to live, he must use all his skills and training to narrow down the possible suspects, who include a disgruntled student, a jilted former lover, and a serial killer who is already on death row, before his time
File size: 29 MB (SD) 107 MB (HD), 142 MB (1080)

The Water Horse
When a lonely young boy named Angus discovers a large, mysterious egg along the shores of Loch Ness, no one is prepared for what lies within.
File size: 120 MB (HD), 149 MB (1080)
PS3 Themes (free)

THE EYE OF JUDGMENT Theme #2
Customize your PS3 system with a cool THE EYE OF JUDGMENT theme. This theme allows you to change up the look of your background and XMB icons. Download today!
File size: 8.52 MB
PS3 Wallpaper (free)

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Wallpaper (x4)
Customize the background of your PS3 system with this new Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Wallpaper
File size: 544 KB - 1.87 MB

Here is this week’s content release for the PLAYSTATION Store for PC. To download these games to your PSP, navigate to http://store.playstation.com. There, you’ll find descriptions of the content and directions on how to get started. For more on the PLAYSTATION Store for PC, please click here.
Downloadable Games

* LocoRoco ($21.99)
* Kingdom of Paradise ($10.99)
PS one Classics for PS3 / PSP

* R-Types (PSone Classic) ($5.99)
Game Demos (free)

* echochrome PSP Demo (also downloadable through the PS3 system)
Game Videos (free)

* LocoRoco Trailer
* Kingdom of Paradise Trailer
* R-Type Command Trailer
* Resistance 2 Trailer
* GT5 Prologue Techno Video
PSP Wallpaper (free)

* LocoRoco Wallpapers (x2)
* Kingdom of Paradise Wallpapers (x5)
Game Music

* LocoRoco Nightmare Track (free)

Hope you enjoy!

Karaoke Revolution Presents:

American Idol Encore, 43 song tracks.

* Broken Wings - Mr. Mister
* China Grove - The Doobie Brothers
* Cry - Faith Hill
* Does He Love You - Reba McIntire & Linda Davis
* Drive - Incubus
* Dust in the Wind - Kansas
* Endless Love - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
* Every Breath You Take - The Police
* Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears
* Fly - Hilary Duff
* Good Ol’Boys - Waylon Jennings
* Headstrong - Trapt
* Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley
* Hold On - Good Charlotte
* Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
* How Do I Live - Leann Rimes
* I Don’t Wanna Be - Gaven Degraw
* I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
* If You Could Only See - Tonic
* I’ll Be There - The Jackson 5
* Independence Day - Martina McBride
* I’ve Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra
* Joy to the World - Three Dog Night
* Lady Marmalade - Patty Labelle
* Material Girl
* Madonna
* Meant to Live - Switchfoot
* Miss You - Aaliyah
* Pieces of Me - Ashlee Simpson
* Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
* Somedy - Nickelback
* Start Me Up - Rolling Stones
* Stop! In the Name of Love - Dina Ross & The Supremes
* Take On Me - A-Ha
* The Reason - Hoobastank
* The Tracks of My Tears - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
* This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You) - The Isley Brothers
* Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
* Turn the Beat Around - Vickie Sue Anderson
* We Are Family - Sister Sledge
* What Becomes of the Broken Hearted - Jimmy Ruffin
* Why Can’t I - Liz Phair
* Wind Beneath my Wings - Bette Midler. You’re the One that I Want - John Travolta & Olivia Newton John
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Downloadable Games
echochrome ($9.99)
Featuring an elegant black and white art design, echochrome is a puzzle game unlike any other. With gameplay based on optical illusions, players must utilize 5 simple laws of perspective to join walkways, hide dangers, and create new paths to reach the goal. Once you’ve mastered the 5 laws, use them to create your own mind-bending levels to play and share with friends using the custom level editor. Available for PlayStation 3 and PSP systems.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 86.4 MB

Add-on Game Content
Rock Band
Build your Rock Band library by purchasing these song game tracks. For song credits, visit http://www.RockBand.com.

“Zero” - Smashing Pumpkins ($1.99) “Time-Sick Son of a Grizzly Bear” - The Mother Hips ($1.99) “Red Tandy” - The Mother Hips ($1.99) File sizes: 15.5 MB - 36 MB

Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore sownloadable songs ($1.49 each)
Plug in the microphone and live out your dream as a singing sensation! Expand your Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore library by purchasing tracks from the in-game store. For music credits, visit the Karaoke Revolution section of http://www.konami.com. Full list of tracks (42) after the jump.

Game Demos (free)
Dark Sector Demo
Dark Sector thrusts players into the role of Hayden Tenno, an operative sent on a dangerous assassination mission into Lasria – an Eastern European city on the brink of ruin that hides a deadly Cold War secret. Attacked by an unknown enemy, he awakens to find part of his body altered by an infection that has granted him inhuman abilities. Now, Hayden must learn to evolve along with his powers, to survive and to become a hero.
ESRB Rated M
File size: 483 MB

Game Videos (free)
echochrome Trailer
Featuring an elegant black and white art design, echochrome is a puzzle game unlike any other. With gameplay based on optical illusions, players must utilize 5 simple laws of perspective to join walkways, hide dangers, and create new paths to reach the goal. Once you’ve mastered the 5 laws, use them to create your own mind-bending levels to play and share with friends using the custom level editor.
File size: 37 MB (1080)

Battlefield Bad Company Redford Blog
Sergeant Redford has seen plenty of action while in B Company, maybe even too much, and having squad members like Sweetwater and Haggard in his crew doesn’t put his tensions to rest. With only a couple weeks left in the Army, Redford is on his last string and will let nothing come in his way of a peaceful retirement…or will he?
File size: 97 MB (HD)

Kung Fu Panda Trailer
Check out the trailer for the new action-packed Kung Fu Panda game, based on the DreamWorks Animation movie!
File size: 68 MB (HD)

Dead Space Announcement Trailer
Dead Space brings the terror to your PS3.
File size: 91 MB (HD)

Dead Space Ship Date Trailer
Dead Space brings the chills on Halloween 2008.
File size: 78 MB (HD)

Turok - “Kane” Gameplay Trailer
The “Kane” Gameplay Trailer highlights the struggle between Turok and his former mentor Roland Kane as Turok fights to survive on a mysterious planet controlled by Kane and overrun with ravenous dinosaurs.
File size: 5.5 MB (SD), 30 MB (HD)

Turok “Bring It” Trailer
The Turok CG Trailer showcases the overwhelming odds of Turok’s fight to survive on a mysterious planet overrun with ravenous dinosaurs.
Wyclef Jean talks about his experience with the PLAYSTATION 3 system.
File size: 5.72 MB (SD), 29 MB (HD)

NBA Ballers: Chosen One TV Spot
Live the Game. Play the Life.
File size: 23 MB (HD)

Wyclef’s “Fast Car” Music Video
Wyclef’s latest music video, “Fast Car”! Visit PlayStation.com to view exclusive behind the scenes footage and interviews with Wyclef.
File size: 195 MB (HD), 323 MB (1080)

PS3 Wallpaper (free)
echochrome Wallpapers (x4)
Customize the background of your PS3 system with this new echochrome Wallpaper.
File size: 20 KB - 500 KB

Kung Fu Panda Wallpapers (x3)
Customize the background of your PS3 system with this new Kung Fu Panda Wallpaper.
File size: 334 KB - 4.76 MB

Here is this week’s content release for the PLAYSTATION Store for PC. To download these games to your PSP, navigate to http://store.playstation.com. There, you’ll find descriptions of the content and directions on how to get started. For more on the PLAYSTATION Store for PC, please click here.

Downloadable Games
* echochrome ($9.99) (also downloadable via PS3)

Game Videos (free)
* echochrome Trailer
* Wyclef’s “Fast Car” Music Video

PSP Wallpaper (free)
* echochrome Wallpapers (x4)

Hope you enjoy!

Karaoke Revolution Presents:

American Idol Encore, 42 song tracks

“(You Make Me Feel Life) A Natural Woman” - Aretha Franklin “Against All Odds” - Phil Collins “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell “Ain’t Nothing Life the Real Thing” - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg” - Temptations “Alone” - Heart “Always Something There to Remind Me” - Naked Eyes “American Woman - Lenny Kravitz “Born to be Wild” - Steppenwolf “Careless Whisper” - Wham “Complicated” - Avril Lavigne “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” - Queen “Do I Make You Proud” - Taylor Hicks “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me” - Culture Club “Every Rose Has its Thorn” - Poison “Flashdance…What a Feeling” - Irene Cara “Greatest Love of All” - Whitney Houston “Here I Go Again” - Whitesnake “I Got You Babe” - Sonny & Cher “If I Ain’t Got You” - Alicia Keys “I’m Coming Out” - Diana Ross “It’s Your Love” - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill “Just the Way You Are” - Billy Joel “Ladies Night” - Kool & the Gang “Let’s Get it On” - Marvin Gaye “Love Will Keep Us Together” - Captain & Tennille “My Girl” - Temptations “New York New York” - Frank Sinatra “On the Road Again” - Willy Nelson “Photograph” - Nickelback “Proud Mary” - Creedance Clearwater “Respect” - Aretha Franklin “Stand By Your Man” - Tammy Wynette “Straight Up” - Paula Abdul “Sugar We’re Goin’ Down” - Fall Out Boy “Taking Care of Business” - Bachman Turner Overdrive “The First Cut is the Deepest” - Sheryl Crow / Rod Stewart “The Real Thing” - Bo Bice “When the Sun Goes Down” - Kenny Chesney & Uncle Kracker “Who Can it be Now?” - Men At Work “You and Me” - Lifehouse “You’re My Best Friend” - Queen
:bigmouth:
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

its a big big update
leeger
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: leeger1204

May 6 European PLaystation store update:
06 May - PLAYSTATION Store (PS3)
Game Demos:

* Condemned 2
* Haze

Full Games:

* Blast Factor Advanced
* High Velocity Bowling
* Street Skater

Expansion Packs:

* Blast Factor Advanced Research
* High Velocity Bowling Character - Mike

Trailers:

* Buzz! Quiz TV
* Secret Agent Clank
* Siren Blood Curse

06 May - PLAYSTATION Store (PC)
Full Games:

* Street Skater

Trailers:

* Siren Blood Curse

08 May - PLAYSTATION Store (PS3)
Game Demos:

* Bourne Conspiracy
* Race Driver: GRID

Expansion Packs:

* Army of Two
* Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Def Leppard Track Pack
* Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Muse Track Pack

Trailers:

* Echochrome Apple
* Play Compilation
* Press Conference
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Suikoden might be re-released for PSP and PS3 through the PlayStation Store, at least according to ESRB's rating.

http://kotaku.com/388752/suikoden-comin ... tion-store
yogurt
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha

May 8 Playstation Store Update:

Downloadable Games

* Rocketmen: Axis of Evil ($9.99)

Add-on Game Content

* PixelJunk Monsters Encore ($5.99)
* Rock Band
o “Date with the Night” - Yeah Yeah Yeahs ($1.99)
o “It Hurts” - Angels & Airwaves ($1.99)
o “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race” - Fall Out Boy ($1.99)
o Scene Pack 01 ($5.49) - Scene Pack 01 includes “It Hurts” by Angels & Airwaves, “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race” by Fall Out Boy, and “Date with the Night” by Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
* Guitar Hero III: Muse Track Pack ($6.25)

Game Demos

* HAZE Demo
* The Bourne Conspiracy Demo
* GRID Demo

Game Videos

* WipEout HD Trailer
* PLAYSTATION 3 “What You Need” Video
* Mirror’s Edge Gameplay Trailer
* Mercenaries 2 Payback Trailer
* Overlord Raising Hell Trailer
* The Wheelman Trailer
* TNA iMPACT! Gamers’ Day Trailer

Movie and Blu-ray Disc Trailers

* Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Teaser Trailer
* The Love Guru
* Iron Man Trailer 2

PS3 Themes

* PixelJunk Monsters Theme 3
* Sports Theme
* PixelJunk Monsters Wallpapers (x2)

PLAYSTATION Store for PC

* SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2 Demo
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitzburgh16

ganda ng content ng PSN update ngayun, dami ko dindload sana lagi ganyan :evil:
"Giggity Giggity Giggity... Awwwww Riiggght!"

Halina't mag dice tayong lahat :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile:

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!