Folklore

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

squall_leonhart wrote:TagaL na nakatambay yung copy ko nito, kagabi ko Lang uLit siniLip. Sunod ko na 'to after GTA IV :agree:
i cherish my copy too :agree:
michaelmyers24
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: michaelmyers24

Kulangot_na_berde wrote:Guys, how much yung going rate for Folklore sa mga Buy & Sell?

Would really love to buy new to support underappreciated sleeper hits na original IP like this, kaso 2007 pa siya it's too late na and the developer already cemented plans NOT to make a sequel. Kaso ngayon lang ako nagka-PS3.

Thanks.
I'm not sure kung may stock sila ngayon pero mura nalang yung r3 sa Mr.Dynamic. Check this out.http://gameonegadget.multiply.com/photo ... e#photo=20

Baka bumili ako nito pag medyo humupa na yung paglabas ng mga magagandang bagong games. :ashamed:
"I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me."

PSN ID: michaelmyers24

<(_)> You have earned a trophy.
_/_\_ Tissue Addict

Napupuno ng tissue ang trashcan sa kwarto araw-araw.

[MNYK]
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

I finally have my own copy. Thank you Datablitz.
:bigmouth: