Weekly Poll: Which of the following “All-Star” games have you played? How good are these games?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?

Which of the following “All-Star” games have you played? How good are these games?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:39 pm

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
5%
PlayStation Move Heroes
No votes
Ehrgeiz
15%
Chocobo Racing
10%
Crash Team Racing
20%
Dissidia Final Fantasy (and sequels)
15%
Street Fighter X Tekken
5%
Tekken Tag Tournament (and sequel)
20%
Warriors All-Stars
No votes
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
5%
Jak X Racing
No votes
Onimusha Blade Warriors
5%

Total votes: 20
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Which of the following “All-Star” games have you played? How good are these games?
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

All star battle royale and the first Dissidia. They are okay, I guess.. but I'm not really into fighting games. Nothing against fighting games, I think Street Fighter looks awesome but it's a skill base genre, I'm just not good at it. I guess what's lacking is the skill at defense. I always consider a dead opponent to be the best defense. so killing takes priority..aaaaand I'm dead. :D
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hehehe it’s okay. Fighting games require quick reactions for defending or counter attacking. Much like first person shooters which I have a hard time playing due to the first perskn camera view.

I forgot to add Marvel vs Capcom as option. >.<
ChardPurple
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: chard_newfag

Played Ehrgeiz, Chocobo Racing, Tekken Tag Tournament 1 and 2, first two Dissidia and Crash Team Racing.

Ehrgeiz is okay, but that era has a lot of good fighting games (Rival Schools, Bloody Roar, Tekken 2/3 Soul Blade etc.) that we kinda forget about it.
Chocobo Racing is fine but its overshadowed heavity by CTR.
TTT1 is really good that we forget that Tekken 3 and 4 exists, TTT2 is too fanservice-ey for my taste that I dropped it a few months.
First Dissidia is really good, we had a really great time during our ad-hoc sessions. Duodecim is kinda the same goodness as the first but the time I can't find people to battle anymore so...and lastly.
CTR, my all time favorite racing game and one of the real good gems of the fifth(?) generation. Lost how many times I replayed and finished the damn thing. One of the games that I genuinely wish for a remake that I'll be fine with just a multiplayer update (and rubberband fix).

Now Playing: Tekken 7, Gwent: Homecoming (PC), Detroit: Become Human (PS4), Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)

"Substance over style, quality over quantity, practicality over idealism."
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sana gawan din ng remaster yung CTR no?

Hindi ko nalaro yung unang Dissidia. Yung Duodecim lang. I enjoyed it a lot. :D

Nakalimutan ko rin palang isama yung Crash Bash. :lol:
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Ito yung mga nalaro ko...

Crash Team Racing: Found it "so-so". Nothing special. I'm more of a Mario Kart fan, especially Double Dash for the Gamecube.

Street Fighter X Tekken: If you can look past the DLC (Disc Locked Content) BS :lol:, it;s still a good fighter IMHO. Enjoyed it until I got TTT2 for the PS3.

Tekken Tag Tournament (and sequel): Really enjoyed this one and it's sequel. But do note that I don't play competitively / high-level.

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing: If there's one "casual" racing game that can give Mario Kart a "run for it's money", it is this series. I'm hoping the rumored Sonic racer is just as good. :)
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present