Just Cause 3: Square Enix Registers Web Domain

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

An E3 reveal of the next instalment of Avalanche's open world action title seems likely.
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/2155 ... eb-domain/
Square Enix's corporate domain registrar, a company called CSC Corporate Domains, has registered the website JustCause3gAme.com seemingly confirming that Just Cause 3 is soon to be revealed.

The domain was spotted by Superannuation:

As Superannuation notes, it's likely that the game will be announced at E3 which runs from June 10-12. The press conferences for the conference are to be held on June 9 and the title might be revealed at Square Enix's own media briefing, or one of the platform holders'. Another Avalanche game, Mad Max, was announced during Sony's E3 press conference last year.

In December, Avalanache said it was "too early" to talk about Just Cause 3 but that may no longer be the case. It's unknown when the game will be released or on what platforms but PC, PS4, and Xbox One seem like good bets; Wii U, not so much.

Studio founder Chris Sundberg has also discussed multiplayer, saying Avalanche experimented with it in the early stages of Just Cause 2's development.

"Of course we did. But for budget and timing reasons those plans fell through. Personally, I've never been of the opinion that Rico as a character was well suited for multiplayer, but the world certainly is."
Multiplayer was eventually modded into the game by fans and this time, we might get official support but confirmation on that probably won't come until the game is officially announced.
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Expecting some hyped up gameplay and graphics for rico rodriguez!