Ragnarok Odyssey Ace (PS3)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://gematsu.com/2013/04/ragnarok-ody ... s3-ps-vita
GungHo Online Entertainment is readying Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, a complete reworking of last year’s Ragnarok Odyssey on PS Vita, for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.

The game will include a new episode set after the ending of the original game, and all of the downloadable quests from the original will be included, according to Famitsu.

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is due out on July 11 for 4,935 yen in Japan.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...pwede kaya maglaro ang ps3 at psvita version?
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Tibarn wrote:...pwede kaya maglaro ang ps3 at psvita version?
wala official details about diyan, so far eto pa lang yung featured details ng game

http://gematsu.com/2013/04/ragnarok-ody ... s-detailed
Music

>>Composed by Kuma Tanioka

Monster

>>Niizuegg (ニーズヘッグ): A black dragon. In addition to biting and scratch attacks, it can also breath strongly.

Skills

>>ACE Skill.
>>There are ACE skills per class now. Skills include attacks, movement, and recovery.
>>In addition to button combinations for invoking a skill, there are also touch commands.
>>Skills per class are different, and it appears there are a range of ways to customize them.

Classes

>>Six classes are being carried over from the original game, but the illustrations have been redone.

Dungeon

>>“Tower of Yggdrasil”: A randomly generated dungeon with a layered structure. You’ll need a specific item to get in. >>The further you go, the more powerful weapons and cards you can acquire. You can take breaks every five levels. >>Multiplayer is also possible.

Equipment

>>“Harmonasu Weapon”: Using the right order, you can level up your weapon ability. Depending on how you level up, the shape of the weapon will also change.
>>There are new items, like clothes and accessories, based on the new monsters. It appears you’ll be able to change their color.
>>New cards have been added.

Other

>>A “Mercenary Helper” system has been added.
>>A “Mercenary Encyclopedia” with weapon and monster data, and a combat record showing play data, has been added.
>>“Daily Quests”: GungHo planning to offer a different quest every day.
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace hits North America, Europe this winter

http://gematsu.com/2013/05/ragnarok-ody ... his-winter

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace will launch for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita in North America and Europe this winter, courtesy of XSEED Games and GungHo Online Entertainment.

The enhanced version of Ragnarok Odyssey offers new features and online cross-play between the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions.

New features include:

All-new ACE skill system which gives characters extra abilities and allowing them to better customize their gameplay experience.
All-new Halomonas Weapons, which allow players to upgrade weapon parameters, skills and even aesthetics after successfully completing certain quests within the game.
New gameplay content, with new enemies and an all-new epilogue featuring the Yggdrasil Tower, a new area that creates random dungeons of endless variation for players to battle through with their friends online or solo with the help of AI controlled Mercenary Helpers.

And here’s a quick rundown of the game:

Players begin Ragnarok Odyssey Ace by creating an entirely personalized character from a wide range of visual options. After applying physical features, players will then select their character’s play style from a stable of six diverse job classes, including the Sword Warrior, Mage, Assassin, Hunter, Cleric and powerful Hammersmith.

Upon entering the game’s open-world environment, players will be tasked with exploring a realm filled with heavy action, in which giants and humans remain in constant conflict with each other. The game sets a mood of epic adventure thanks to a striking musical score from returning Ragnarok Odyssey composer Kumi Tanioka with a guest track written by internationally-renowned RPG veteran Nobuo Uematsu.
Verde
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: lBloodshot-

:bball: guys ang release april 1 sa us and europe ito cd at ps store $39.99/RM 132 diba RM kay malaysian ringgit yung ragnarok odyssey ace sa ps vita na release na may eng/korean/chinese na r3 wala pa sa us so ma release rin ang ps3 version nito na r3???
phantomrr
Kileak: The DNA Imperative

Yun may gusto ng digital copy nito na US psn R1 . p650 per slot. Pm me
playing: Dust514, Borderlands 1&2, MaxPayne3, BF3, Uncharted3, Resistance3, TwistedMetal etc
psn : simpleruss
jotunheimr
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: Jotunheimr19

Who's playing this game? Add me up! :)
PSN: Jotunheimr19
PS3:
Last of Us
Heavy Rain
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear Solid 4
Final Fantasy XIII
Dragon's Dogma and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Uncharted 1 and 3
Assassin's Creed 1, Ezio Trilogy
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
Dust 514
Doggburner
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: Doggburner

Can someone confirm if English na yung copy natin dito?
PlayStation Network ID: Doggburner
Currently Playing:
GTA V Online
Join my crew:
Doggpound Rhydaz - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/cre ... und_rhydaz
Doggburner
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: Doggburner

I'm playing this game. Add me up!
I usually play in the afternoon. From 5pm to 8pm/9pm.
PlayStation Network ID: Doggburner
Currently Playing:
GTA V Online
Join my crew:
Doggpound Rhydaz - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/cre ... und_rhydaz
phantomrr

Rank 10 ako dito.
Currently doin tower 25f at rank10 extra quest
playing: Dust514, Borderlands 1&2, MaxPayne3, BF3, Uncharted3, Resistance3, TwistedMetal etc
psn : simpleruss
enma8910
Double Dragon
Double Dragon

may naka try na ba kung compatible yung PS3 version sa Vita version?