Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor [PS4]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
TCB
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: Thechrisbondoc

Wala paring stock!
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

TCB wrote:Wala paring stock!
Or baka naubusan ka na ulit. Nung pumunta ako DB para bumili ng NBA 2k15 nung Oct 9 ang dami nila dun na R1.
boga123
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: boga123

Naubusan ka lang, man. Kakarefill lang ng stores nung araw na narelease 2k15 kaya nakabili ako.
PSN ID: boga123

DEBUT ALBUM NOW OUT FOR FREE!

Vandals on the Wall's 25th best local album for 2013!

http://thegeeksmusic.bandcamp.com
kakashi9241170
PlayStation
PlayStation

tama, the dlcs might be region specific, but once you have it downloaded on your ps4, all of the other accounts (even if under different regions) can use your dlc/ items

ive seen this in destiny, and diablo 3 (access to the vanguard armory and the special item respectively)
leomar
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

nagandahan ako sa game na to... mixed AC and Batman ang gameplay...
natapos ko na yung main story @ 71% completion yesterday...

mas naging exciting nung pwede ka na magbrand ng uruks sa 2nd map... tapos pwede kang magbuild ng army...
sa Udun, na binalikan ko after ko matapos yung main story, ginawa ko yung isang uruk na warchief na may 13 bodyguards... tapos yung mga hindi pa nababrand, nira-riot ko at ginagang-bang nung warchief+guards lol... hindi ko pa natatry dalhin at ifree-roam yung army sa freeroam lolz...
ferdz_33
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: fRaNcZ_

kakashi9241170 wrote:tama, the dlcs might be region specific, but once you have it downloaded on your ps4, all of the other accounts (even if under different regions) can use your dlc/ items

ive seen this in destiny, and diablo 3 (access to the vanguard armory and the special item respectively)
not sure if I have to progress more into the game to access the additional DLCs but i have the R1 game (Legion Edition) and I tried using it on my UK (R2) account. only the skins are available but the runes and other "Test of" DLCs are not available
PSN ID: fRaNcZ_
Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (EU): CECH-2004B - 250gb upgraded to 500gb
Sony PlayStation 4 (EU): CECH-1004A - 500gb
Sony PlayStation Vita (US): PCH-1101 - with 64gb MMC
Sony PlayStation Vita (EU): PCH-1104 - with 16gb MMC (plus 1 x 16gb)
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ivad24

wala parin stock sa mga stores?
PS4 - NBA 2K17 - Rock Band 4
leomar
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

SOM sreenies:

graug:

ready to gang bang:

nood ng gangbang habang naghihintay maging green yung kalaban...

Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: depyuz1

Para sa may mga R3 accounts
Gawa kayo R1 account and download nyo yung FREE DLC
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Weakest point of the game for me is the story and the story missions. It hasn't really kept my attention (i just got access to the second map). Going after captains and just having fun with the nemesis system is actually more fun than the main campaign.

Eight more story missions to go for me, but I just want to get it over with so I can move on to the evil within :lol:
leomar
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

ako disappointed ako sa last 2 boss fights lolz
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

ron_bato wrote:Weakest point of the game for me is the story and the story missions. It hasn't really kept my attention (i just got access to the second map). Going after captains and just having fun with the nemesis system is actually more fun than the main campaign.

Eight more story missions to go for me, but I just want to get it over with so I can move on to the evil within :lol:
Same here! The game itself is really good although the story is a little bit average especially for LotR fare. But overall, I'm having a blast playing the game even with just going around the map, picking up side story missions on the way. But again, I'm also making my way through to finish the game so I can move on. Parating na kasi ang Dragon Age Inquisition and I'm really hyped for that! :)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Finally finished the game...I think I got somewhere near 55 - 60% lang pero overall, the game was pretty good. Medyo underwhelming lang yung last few boss fights because it felt like the game was holding your hand through it but the overall experience was good!
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
dwade3
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

waaah this indeed a good game. nakipaglaban ako sa captain, meron siyang "hate of pain" at yung isa "hate of defeat" tapos pag nag strike ako, sinasalag lang niya. di ko tuloy sila mapatay...don't know what to do next!!! huhuhu
dwade3
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

waaah this indeed a good game. nakipaglaban ako sa captain, meron siyang "hate of pain" at yung isa "hate of defeat" tapos pag nag strike ako, sinasalag lang niya. di ko tuloy sila mapatay...don't know what to do next!!! huhuhu
Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: depyuz1

^
dodge stun mo
dwade3
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

thank you po sir Easy pero ano po yung dodge stun? yan ba yung tatalunan mo siya para pagbagsak mo nasa likod ka na?
leomar
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

dodge tapos wraith stun or jump over then stun, pero may mga captains/warchief na ihahagis ka kapag nag-jump over...
saveliontamer
PlayStation
PlayStation

batman cape stun/wraith stun >> press O >> beatdown/flurry
dwade3
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

thank you mga sir, nagawa ko! then may upgrade ako na ability. jump then stun opponents haha